Staying or Going - The 2018 Early Entry or Not Thread

CalhounLambeau

9 minutes ago, CalhounLambeau said:

14, 13, 2. Started 14.

He was a standout for them this year. Not quite as strong on fills, but reminds me a lot of Jarrad Davis last year just in the way they flew around and played with emotion. He shouldn't make it past the middle of the 2nd round.

On 12/29/2017 at 3:48 PM, CalhounLambeau said:

How good is this kid? I know people were really talking him up at the beginning of the season. I watched one game of his and came away thinking "meh." Just didn't seem overly explosive or powerful. Just kind of a boring RB. Not a bad player by any stretch, but didn't do anything to warrant a 2018 declaration IMO.

2 hours ago, Shylo3716 said:

What's the hold up on Lamar Jackson's decision to declare?

He may just be smart in considering how much improvement he needs to make, and another year at Louisville could make him a number one overall pick, instead of someone picked in the second round. Many QBs leaving school early regret that decision, the best play is often to stay in college. He's still a work in progress, and shouldn't be pressured by friends or family about a decision. Yes, many of these players come from poor backgrounds, but why not maximize one's earnings and career potential in school?  

Archived