Staying or Going - The 2018 Early Entry or Not Thread

CalhounLambeau

11 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

So who does the Browns take?

Whyyyy, they'll trade down, to some Quarterback-needy team (Jets? Denver?) for another "haul" of draft picks; take a fast-but-talentless WR with the acquired first; and fill their eternal need for a QB by drafting Biff Bongflapp, sexy unknown QB, in the second- because the metrics say so!

Image result for stupid college quarterback

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

I don’t get it. I am no NFL Draft expert but why are people (not saying you are) so enamored with him? Every time I watched him, I came away unimpressed.

It's a combination of a bunch of things.  He originally came into HS as a WR, and was pushed into the QB position because of injury.  And he flourished as QB.  He RS his freshman year at USC, and it was only a matter of time before he took over as the starting QB of the Trojans as a RS freshman.

5 minutes ago, bzane said:

Whyyyy, they'll trade down, to some Quarterback-needy team (Jets? Denver?) for another "haul" of draft picks; take a fast-but-talentless WR with the acquired first; and fill their eternal need for a QB by drafting Biff Bongflapp, sexy unknown QB, in the second- because the metrics say so!

Image result for stupid college quarterback

Sashi was fired.

12 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Darnold.

Yeah if we don’t take him I may become a fan of one of the many teams that took the qb I thought the Browns should have. 

Although it’s not as easy as you think as I really like Rosen also. I just think Darnold will be the best eventually out if this class. 

Archived