Your Top 10 Players Right Now

Mox

41 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Kyrie might have the best handles in the history of the game. I'm not saying he is a goat, but his a top 10 all time PG and was tired of being Robin to overrated Lebron. Kyrie also had the elite skillset and those cavs teams are nothing without him ... his game 7 performance to take out (maybe the best team of all time) is a bigger accomplishment then CP3, Nash or anyone not named Curry has ever accomplished. 

You can't call Kyrie a superstar and then call LeBron overrated. There is nothing that backs that up. Kyrie's game 7 performance wasn't even that good. He hit an awesome game winning shot and that's a legacy moment but his overall game wasn't special at all. If you think Kyrie is comparable to CP3, Nash, and Curry I would suggest you study up on the game more.

For the record, that Cavs had a better record without Kyrie then with him (every team he has played on has)...so being nothing without him couldn't be more false. They went 6 games with the Warriors without him the year before and they went to the finals without him the year he left. Riding LeBron's coattails can really inflate your value.

Edited by Bullet Club
  • Like 1

Kyrie ain’t a superstar player. But man a lot of people do sell him short. People no matter what they say can’t separate how they view him as a person to how he is a player. As a #2, he’s freakin’ great, dare I say elite. As a #1, physically I don’t think he could hold up as that. So your teams aren’t gonna be all that good.

Edited by Kip Smithers

9 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Kyrie ain’t a superstar player. But man a lot of people do sell him short. People no matter what they say can’t separate how they view him as a person to how he is a player. As a #2, he’s freakin’ great, dare I say elite. As a #1, physically I don’t think he could hold up as that. So your teams aren’t gonna be all that good.

15 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

You can't call Kyrie a superstar and then call LeBron overrated. There is nothing that backs that up. Kyrie's game 7 performance wasn't even that good. He hit an awesome game winning shot and that's a legacy moment but his overall game wasn't special at all. If you think Kyrie is comparable to CP3, Nash, and Curry I would suggest you study up on the game more.

For the record, that Cavs had a better record without Kyrie then with him (every team he has played on has)...so being nothing without him couldn't be more false. They went 6 games with the Warriors without him the year before and they went to the finals without him the year he left. Riding LeBron's coattails can really inflate your value.

Lebron is one of the all time greats, but I don't have him as some goat like the media makes him out to be. Sure he has had a great career with amazing endurance, and still going strong. He is a freak of nature with his first step, size, twitch... different type of players but a freak of nature like Shaq in his prime. Shaq prime wasn't as long as Lebron so his legacy isn't the same as Bron. I wouldn't say Lebron is a work of art scorer, or some Kyrie legendary handle. He's type of player who bulldoze his way to the bucket. it has always works, so no knock to him. I just think he is overrated when you talking about actual technical skills. he aint got the moves MJ did 

16 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Kyrie might have the best handles in the history of the game. I'm not saying he is a goat, but his a top 10 all time PG and was tired of being Robin to overrated Lebron. Kyrie also had the elite skillset and those cavs teams are nothing without him ... his game 7 performance to take out (maybe the best team of all time) is a bigger accomplishment then CP3, Nash or anyone not named Curry has ever accomplished. 

I have him as the best player of all time personally.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Kyrie is definitely very, very good but he's not a top 10 player in the league. Which is fine, there are literally only 10 of them, lol. I just can't see how people can praise Dame as so incredible then bash Kyrie who's coming off of a 27/5/6 season on 50/40/90 splits. 

• Like 2

Just now, NYRaider said:

Kyrie is definitely very, very good but he's not a top 10 player in the league. Which is fine, there are literally only 10 of them, lol. I just can't see how people can praise Dame as so incredible then bash Kyrie who's coming off of a 27/5/6 season on 50/40/90 splits. 

my exact point 

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Lebron is one of the all time greats, but I don't have him as some goat like the media makes him out to be. Sure he has had a great career with amazing endurance, and still going strong. He is a freak of nature with his first step, size, twitch... different type of players but a freak of nature like Shaq in his prime. Shaq prime wasn't as long as Lebron so his legacy isn't the same as Bron. I wouldn't say Lebron is a work of art scorer, or some Kyrie legendary handle. He's type of player who bulldoze his way to the bucket. it has always works, so no knock to him. I just think he is overrated when you talking about actual technical skills. he aint got the moves MJ did 

LeBron's physical gifts are certainly one of the reasons he's become an elite scorer and sometimes it's not always the prettiest (or a work of art to use your words) but it's incredibly effective and on top of that he's an elite playmaker for others which is arguably the most important skill in basketball. He might not have MJ's moves but MJ can't facilitate like LeBron can.

4 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

so by that logic, Damian Lillard a superstar? guy is overrated, bricks all those stupid long 3s in the playoffs. his team is always bounced easy every year. 

Lillard led a team to the WCF. Kyrie hasn't led a team anywhere. Had a losing record last season when he's supposed to be smack dab in the middle of his prime.

• Like 1