Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

That report is both comforting and disturbing assuming true. Comforting that Mac isn't necessarily the pick, troubling that they were comfortable giving that much away for him in the first place.

Edited by Ftn49

Just now, Ftn49 said:

That report is both comforting and disturbing assuming true. Comforting that Mac isn't necessarily the pick, troubling that they were comfortable giving that much away for him.

We are becoming the Browns of the NFC with this move to select Jones.. These clowns are going to set us back a few years..

4 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Regardless if I agree with Jones being the pick or not, I LOVE that the actual process worked. This wasn't just a case of Shanahan saying Jones is the pick and then not really comparing about the process and sticking with his initial opinion. 

Lets also remember that Adam Peters and Scott Fitterer were the Zach Wilson pro day, and Peters showed Fitterer the breaking news tweet and was smiling. So i don't think there's much discord in the building, but there may be discussions 

12 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

So Peter King, Ian Rappaport, Adam Schefter, & Chris Simms were all adamant that Mac was the pick. All now say that Lance is in the discussion in the last 24 hours.

My guess - Niners are steering away from Jones to Lance with internal discussions. Or perhaps the insiders were never fully 100% right on Jones and are backtracking slowly.

OR, they're just trying to create drama for draft night lol 

There's also the fact that players dont rise and fall the week of the draft, its that the media finally catches up to the teams evaluation process...

Edited by 49ersfan

18 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

This has been so wild. I've seen nothing like this beforem I'm just amused how everyone knows everything but also no one knows anything. 

You and me both. I've tried to stay away from all football-related news/social media because it's really annoying keeping up with the hundreds of hot takes pouring in every hour. Two of my favorite music artists played streaming shows over the weekend which happily kept me distracted until today. Might just go Internet free until Thursday. It's brutal out there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

You and me both. I've tried to stay away from all football-related news/social media because it's really annoying keeping up with the hundreds of hot takes pouring in every hour. Two of my favorite music artists played streaming shows over the weekend which happily kept me distracted until today. Might just go Internet free until Thursday. It's brutal out there. 

I thought of doing that but I already accepted Mac I'm here for the Lolz. Lmao 🤣

2 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I salute you man.. Only thing I have been following is this thread and oh boy lol...