Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Allbright on the Lance to SF train! 

Be patient @Forge, too late in the process to panic now! 

I feel pretty good about it being Lance at this point, even though you tried to sabotage that feeling by bringing up that simms said he'd still be surprised. I'll give the updated power rankings later, but it'll probably be like 90 / 10 Lance. 

That being said, I will continue to mock Shanny / 49ers under the possibility that it could still be Mac if only because it's a lot of fun. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I feel pretty good about it being Lance at this point, even though you tried to sabotage that feeling by bringing up that simms said he'd still be surprised. I'll give the updated power rankings later, but it'll probably be like 90 / 10 Lance. 

That being said, I will continue to mock Shanny / 49ers under the possibility that it could still be Mac if only because it's a lot of fun. 

Lol, I didn't expect these guys to come off of Jones but expected to hear more and more murmers of Lance/Fields by today. 

King said he was told by someone that it is like 60/40 in favor of Jones but it's certainly gotten closer than before. 

That just tells me opposing GMs think the pick is Jones but they aren't really sure and many are starting to think Lance has a good chance of being the pick.

This is becoming eerily similar to the Browns situation in 2018.

What's making people uncomfortable is how tight lipped Shanny/Lynch are right now and can't get confirmation from them of where they are leaning. 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

Well, I can promise you this thread with this community is head and heels better than any other similar discussion happening elsewhere.  This forum is second to none.

But, I also had been avoiding here because I have to catch up on 40 pages of speculation and it's too much for me and my waning enthusiasm for life and all its tedium.  

Say not the struggle nought availeth,
     The labour and the wounds are vain,
The enemy faints not, nor faileth,
     And as things have been they remain.

If hopes were dupes, fears may be liars;
     It may be, in yon smoke concealed,
Your comrades chase e'en now the fliers,
     And, but for you, possess the field.

For while the tired waves, vainly breaking
     Seem here no painful inch to gain,
Far back through creeks and inlets making,
     Comes silent, flooding in, the main.

And not by eastern windows only,
     When daylight comes, comes in the light,
In front the sun climbs slow, how slowly,
     But westward, look, the land is bright!
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is becoming eerily similar to the Browns situation in 2018.

So the promos they've been playing on NFLN. 

Baker Mayfield - Talking up Justin Fields
Josh Allen - Talking up Trey Lance
Sam Darnold - Probably still celebrating that he's no longer on the JETS. 

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Pretty Sure Allbright has been on the Lance train the whole way like you. 

Yep, I posted the original tweet at the start of this thread, but he said even before we made the move up that if you wanted Trey Lance, you had to move to #3. 

1 minute ago, SonsofFenris7 said:

Yes the pic is not good but I understand his view and wholeheartly agree with him..

I totally don't. Just a stupid guy tweeting something crazy. There is 0 reason for them to come out and say Mac ain't the pick. What if in one of the next few days something comes out for one or more of the other QB's(severe Injury or Tunsil type stuff do you still take the guy you had rated higher or do you take the guy you expect to actually play. Plus why give other teams more info about what you are doing? 

• Like 1