Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

2 minutes ago, big9erfan said:

Rightly so if you're picking a QB for the next decade or more.

Sure but what does just potential do when a guy never reaches it? There is a reason Bosa was drafted before Allen and its not because he had a higher ceiling its because his floor was high level NFL Starter(not saying any of the QB's is that).

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

A reminder that Mac Jones also had anger management issues with regards to Tennis LOL 

And there where some things at Bama i think i read somewhere. But yeah he ain't clean in that department for sure.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel like the post season stuff shouldn't be swaying it that much. 

But that post-season stuff is actually interviewing the prospects and getting to see them throw live. 

If you have two prospects rated similarly, those types of things can sway the decision. There's literally nothing wrong with having a thorough process and evaluation to determine which player to take. 

LOL these questions are hilarious. Barrows/Maiocco/Cam are trying to get them tip their pick. I loved that Mac question. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

A reminder that Mac Jones also had anger management issues with regards to Tennis LOL 

His nickname at alabama back when he was a backup was McEnroe because he would throw temper tantrums