Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

When talking how well Jones processes (I'm not sure there's is that big a difference) has anyone ever once commented on the fact that he's been at Alabama for 4 years while Lance only had one season to learn before he had that good year, and Fields only had the first year at Ohio State before last year when Covid led to no spring or summer practices and a short season?

I'm pulling my hair out because this is just so insane.

• Like 2

Just now, XScutterX said:

I don't think Kyle should have went to that press conference. The chat on youtube was wild though...

The aftermath from Thursday is going to be wild.

The team just burned any goodwill towards John and Kyle with the drafting of Mac.. the fire John/Kyle clock has started...

I don't necessarily think the pick was tipped off but the questions from the reporters were severely swayed towards Mac being the pick so Shanny just had that to work off of. He mentioned Brees would still be great 30 years from now but then mentioned Allen/Watson/Mahomes/Jackson and that trend and how great they are. 

Jones very well may be the pick, but.................

The thing is that if we really did think Jones was the best we could have stayed at 12, or just moved up a bit. Before people saw our move and started speculating it was for Jones most people had him going lower than 12. No matter what, if we take Jones we will once again have overpaid to get a guy Shanny just has to have. Didn't work out so well lots of other times he done that. Don't think it will this time either.

• Like 1

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

I like that description, please keep giving us more of these!!!

I know Simms said him and Shanny aren't talking about this...But Shanny brought up Brees while Simms said he thought all along they would go with Jones since he's like Brees/Ryan lol.

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Wat lmao 😆 dude has good feet and can move in the pocket to get the ball out but he's awful vs pass rush he makes mistakes with pressure in his face.

Edited by 49erurtaza
  • Like 1