Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Lol I don't even remember hearing that I will have to listen again.

I mean he just said basically others improved and so did the guy we initially had in mind....Wouldn't make much of that quote.

The key to this entire presser was him bringing up Brees when Simms brought it up earlier today and they are damn near a lock to trade away Jimmy if possible. 

2 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

Who do you think would have had the best chance to improve their opinion on them throughout this process? To me it kind of seemed like Mac is what he is in most people's minds - Already thought of as an elite processor lacked athleticism and a strong arm. I don't see him as the guy that probably improved his stock too much throughout the offseason. Fields has great tape, but people questioned his mental ability. Lance had some questions about his accuracy. To me it seems like the guys who had the greater opportunity to boost their stock are Fields and Lance. Maybe I'm just subconsciously trying to will it into existence though.  

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Who do you think would have had the best chance to improve their opinion on them throughout this process? To me it kind of seemed like Mac is what he is in most people's minds - Already thought of as an elite processor lacked athleticism and a strong arm. I don't see him as the guy that probably improved his stock too much throughout the offseason. Fields has great tape, but people questioned his mental ability. Lance had some questions about his accuracy. To me it seems like the guys who had the greater opportunity to boost their stock are Fields and Lance. Maybe I'm just subconsciously trying to will it into existence though.  

Not going to happen.. just accept we are taking Mac and becoming the Browns for the next 3 to 5 years..

This is why I don't think Kyle is tipping his pick like others think...He said something like "you want a dree brees who can run like lamar jackson"....if you want, can you not say he is talking about Lance who they view as extremely smart and obviously he's someone is talented with his legs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

100%. 

But the pick seems like it's Mac. I think that's who Shanny wanted from the jump, and I don't think he's changing his mind on that, nor do I think he was likely going to be inclined to change his mind about that. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is why I don't think Kyle is tipping his pick like others think...He said something like "you want a dree brees who can run like lamar jackson"....if you want, can you not say he is talking about Lance who they view as extremely smart and obviously he's someone is talented with his legs. 

I think me and you are the only ones who didnt think the presser was a confirmation we were picking Mac lol. From what i read, he was vague & defensive because he doesn't want to tip the pick & he's tired of the criticism already.

• Like 2