Rookie watch thread.

resilient part 2

On 1/25/2018 at 8:14 AM, resilient part 2 said:

Never ever said he deserves to win ROY over Simmons, but the idea that it definitely isn't close as you and many others have said I strongly disagree with as well as disagreeing with the fact that people say Simmons is better than Tatum and it is quote not even close quote.

Stop being a homer, it isn't even close.  IF you want to make a comparison, compare him to Kyle Kuzma.

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Stop being a homer, it isn't even close.  IF you want to make a comparison, compare him to Kyle Kuzma.

I love kuzma and have stated so in this thread this isn't about comparing positions this is about making a claim that Ben Simmons is better and it is not even close Ben Simmons will win the Rookie of the Year and it is not even close that I have disagreed and will still disagree no homer intended

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I love kuzma and have stated so in this thread this isn't about comparing positions this is about making a claim that Ben Simmons is better and it is not even close Ben Simmons will win the Rookie of the Year and it is not even close that I have disagreed and will still disagree no homer intended

Im pretty sure you have stated that Tatum is the best rookie and its not even close

Why is Simmons considered a rookie? I'm not denying he's having the best season, but I think that's a little ridiculous. He got to spend all of last season working with the training staff, watching film, getting accustom to traveling with the team, etc. That's not insignificant. 

12 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Why is Simmons considered a rookie? I'm not denying he's having the best season, but I think that's a little ridiculous. He got to spend all of last season working with the training staff, watching film, getting accustom to traveling with the team, etc. That's not insignificant. 

Yeah, but people will pretend that its nothing. It's dumb, just like Blake Griffin getting ROY was dumb.

Archived