Aged Like Milk: Draft Edition

LETSGOBROWNIES

I was a huge kizer believer all way though college. I wanted us to take him in the first and was ecstatic he lasted till the 2nd. He had an arm, could run, hard to take down he looked like he had accuracy in college but ultimately it was his high school level decision making that ruined him. 

37 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I remember saying when we drafted Manziel: "We might not be the best team, but we'll definitely be the coolest." Then things just got sad. 

I still think he was our most naturally talented qb until we drafted baker. He could do it all. Except stay out of trouble and study a playbook. He could make every throw baker could with better scrambling. Such a wasted talent.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I still think he was our most naturally talented qb until we drafted baker. He could do it all. Except stay out of trouble and study a playbook. He could make every throw baker could with better scrambling. Such a wasted talent.  

His college highlights are the best of anyone I have watched. 

He probably would have worked in the nfl to some extent of he was 4.4 type of guy. He just wasnt NFL fast.

5 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

I remember a few of us being suicidal that Rashard Mendenhall got drafted by the Steelers.  The only one I remember going over the top was DB41.  I might be wrong, but he's not here to defend himself, so I'll go with that.

I've been wrong lots of times.  A couple guys that I was really sure about when we drafted them were Owen Marecic and Brian Robiskie.

200.gif

Or maybe he never left...

@NateDawg...🤔?

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah he had all the ability to be really good, he’s just a moron.