Aged Like Milk: Draft Edition

LETSGOBROWNIES

In the land hot takez and internet experts, there are sure to be some gems that we all remember through the years.  This is an opportunity to revisit those so we can all collectively point and laugh at the idiots on this board.

There’s only one catch, for every hot take or prediction that you call out, you have to provide a time you whiffed too so we can all point and laugh at you as well.

For example, I don’t think anyone has forgotten @Mind Character’s endless ramblings about how Tristan Wirfs is “a pro bowl guard, but he definitely isn’t a tackle”. Ha. 

Im sure others will remember when that moron @LETSGOBROWNIES said that we should take Darnold at 1. 🤦‍♂️ 

What fun/awful takes come to mind for everyone else?  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

I think MC will forever remain in hiding due to his horribly wrong prediction.

And he also hated on the Stefanski hiring.

0/2 for that goober.

To be fair he also said Baker and Denzel at 1 and 4 in ‘18 when Darnold was the overwhelmingly more popular pick and Denzel was not on many people’s radar.

33 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hey pal, gotta play by the rule, singular, here. 😂 

Reading failure on my part....

The most excited i've ever been for a draft pick was...... Trent Richardson........................................................................................................................

• Like 2

I remember a few of us being suicidal that Rashard Mendenhall got drafted by the Steelers.  The only one I remember going over the top was DB41.  I might be wrong, but he's not here to defend himself, so I'll go with that.

I've been wrong lots of times.  A couple guys that I was really sure about when we drafted them were Owen Marecic and Brian Robiskie.

200.gif

7 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

I remember a few of us being suicidal that Rashard Mendenhall got drafted by the Steelers.  The only one I remember going over the top was DB41.  I might be wrong, but he's not here to defend himself, so I'll go with that.

I've been wrong lots of times.  A couple guys that I was really sure about when we drafted them were Owen Marecic and Brian Robiskie.

200.gif

Robiskie is one a lot of us missed on. IIRC, he was generally considered a very safe prospect.

I was more worried when the Steelers drafted Limas Sweed. I thought he was going to be a stud and he ended up being a giant turd.