The 2021 Raider Draft Day Thread - Round 1 Chat

RaidersAreOne

Cosmi also a favorite to go in the 1st Round at -125, as I expected. 

Surprisingly, Barmore is a -300 favorite to go in the 1st. Perhaps he sneaks in at the end to maybe Green Bay at 29 or Tampa Bay at 32. Tampa might be a good spot for him. 

Although I still think Barmore ends up in the 2nd Round, and would take the plus money on that one. 

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

So you reach for need on an injured player that a few teams reportedly have taken off of their board completely because of his medicals?

i dont see how that is necessarily the logical conclusion to what i just said. your question already assumed that Farley was drafted, and the question was whether one would continue trying to address CB if our CB group struggled after this season. whether or not we take Farley, my answer to that would be the same.

Edited by Turnobili

Rumors Buffalo is interested in a trade up for a RB. Miami at 18 is usually seen as the first landing spot for a RB. Could be a trade down for the Raiders. Buffalo is at 30 so you're looking at 2nd round prospects at this point.

2 hours ago, Turnobili said:

i dont see how that is necessarily the logical conclusion to what i just said. your question already assumed that Farley was drafted, and the question was whether one would continue trying to address CB if our CB group struggled after this season. whether or not we take Farley, my answer to that would be the same.

Just not sure how Farley who's pretty raw as a prospect, hasn't played in over a year, and is coming off of two back surgeries helps our defense next season. If he struggles, like most rookie CB's do, would you pound the table for another 1st round CB?