β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ 2021 Eagles Draft Thread β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ | A FOOTBALL DUDEZ DRAFT

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Guy who needs the time to develop and people to learn from, certainly a good spot for him.
Decent chance it's who Dallas would've looked at 75

Like I said, I don't hate the player but I also dont understand how year after year we continue to draft lineman and ignore what is the worst CB and LB room in the NFL>Β 

Just now, Scalamania said:

Like I said, I don't hate the player but I also dont understand how year after year we continue to draft lineman and ignore what is the worst CB and LB room in the NFL>Β 

Just gotta hope one of the LBs or CBs is there for us tomorrow, unless we trade up.

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

yeah was just talking it through.
I don't get, some decent CBs still there.
Β 

At least he's a potential boom player, like that

9 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

This is just reality for the Eagles. We value the trenches very highly and we put 0 draft value into Safety/LB. I am sure we have DB's coming around the corner in later rounds

To be fair linebacker and safety are the least valuable positions on defense when you look at the contracts they get versus say DL or corner. I get the thought process, but man we just love to ignore corner or take reaches/injured guys at the position *sigh* ....

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

To be fair linebacker and safety are the least valuable positions on defense when you look at the contracts they get versus say DL or corner. I get the thought process, but man we just love to ignore corner or take reaches/injured guys at the position *sigh* ....

It makes sense but is frustrating at times for sure.

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

What you want for Ertz

We wanted a 3rd, but no team would give us that. Doubt we get a 4th either. Maybe a 5th? Or one of our picks + Ertz to move up in a round. Maybe a 2022 pick? Don't think it will take a lot.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

We wanted a 3rd, but no team would give us that. Doubt we get a 4th either. Maybe a 5th? Or one of our picks + Ertz to move up in a round. Maybe a 2022 pick? Don't think it will take a lot.

Seems like Jags are looking to trade for a TE. Hurst and Ertz came to mind. We have two 4th’s.