β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ 2021 Eagles Draft Thread β€‹πŸ¦…β€‹ | A FOOTBALL DUDEZ DRAFT

Kiltman

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

So far we have DeVonta, a rotational DT, and 2 guys who will be out of the league in 4 years.

So far we have DeVonta, a DT with high upside, a corner that fits our scheme well and has inside/outside versatility and good special teams ability, and a guard with all-pro upside.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Apparently we just gonna keep drafting practice squad players *facepalm*Β 

I personally can't believe they are passing on these clearly all pro players you can usually get in the 4th+ too

• Like 1

People think they know wayyyy more than they do lol. We have no idea what these players will become, especially when we are picking in the fourth round and later. Yes our draft could be terrible, but just enjoy the moment guys. A little optimism on the most optimistic night in football has never hurt anyone. Hate the players when they show they can’t play, not today.Β 
Β 

Still, fire Howie.Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Wait, did Oweh change his name mid draft?

Yeah, said something like "this is my first name, learn to say it"
I guess people would mispronounce it so he went by his middle name

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

that's a good get at 132

I liked Hudson pick andΒ the trade down they just did just a little bit earlier that netted them a better pick next year.

We should be doing stuff like that now. Trade one of these 6ths for a 5th next year or something.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Fair. Seems like a lot of people would've been okay w Meli in the second but all of a sudden he's just not that good of a prospect.Β 

I had him with an early 3rd grade personally. Adebo is one of those players who's already peaked in my opinion.