2021 Draft Day Thread

NewAge

Just now, jetsfan4life51 said:

Sounds like a good CB just a question about speed.

I'm not going to get worry about the Day 3 picks right now.  We crushed the important ones.

zone defense doesn't require long speed but he can run anyway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I am going to call a spade a spade. JD has sucked at drafting on day 3 lol. Michael Carter was a great pick but even the guys last year...wtf are we doing. 

Its his 2nd draft and Hall is looking like a hit lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SDotNova said:

PFF loves our draft. They are gushing over our day 3 picks and they loved the Elijah Moore pick on day 2. Only issue they have with our draft is the trade up.

Whatever PFF said about something I would be an opposite of that. lol

PFF loves our draft. They are gushing over our day 3 picks and they loved the Elijah Moore pick on day 2. Only issue they have with our draft is the trade up.

I hope so I feel like we left a ton of good names on the board but hey this is what they do for a living and not us. 

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

I hope so I feel like we left a ton of good names on the board but hey this is what they do for a living and not us. 

I hope so to. They like Joe Douglas' approach building around Zach Wilson. They also like the way these defenders fit within our scheme. I don't know if they will give us an elite grade because of the trade up for Alijah Vera-Tucker. They hate trade ups. But they seem to like al the players we've selected.

1 minute ago, xenajets said:

Should of draft Mukuamu and Kary Vincent instead of these two cbs we did IMO. 

Can’t believe we passed on Brevin Jordan also. 

Oh well...loved our first four picks!! 

Just like every year, we are going to forget about these guys in a few years.

I hope so to. They like Joe Douglas' approach building around Zach Wilson. They also like the way these defenders fit within our scheme. I don't know if they will give us an elite grade because of the trade up for Alijah Vera-Tucker. They hate trade ups. But they seem to like al the players we've selected.

The trade up was expensive. No question, they liked a player very much and they got him. He wouldnt have been there. He better be a very good player for us though that is all I am going to say.

• Like 1

Trey Smiths medicals must be terrible so his drop isnt overly surprising, but Forsythe is a little bit.  Seemed to be picking up momentum in weeks leading up to the draft

Edited by Abe56