2021 Draft Thread - Day 3 Throwdown

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Jacksonville is having a nice draft. Tufele and Smith were two guys I liked. 

Yes, when you add in Lawrence and a guy I absolutely love in Cisco at great value in the 3rd they are doing a most un-Jaguar like effort!

1 minute ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Damn there goes Tommy T! Thought he'd sneak into the late second/early third. He's gonna be a better pro than college player. He's a solid DT.

Cleveland is having a nice draft as well, bolstering their defense. 

1 minute ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Damn there goes Tommy T! Thought he'd sneak into the late second/early third. He's gonna be a better pro than college player. He's a solid DT.

Haha that's exactly what I was going to post!!

• Like 1

We're getting close to trade up range where we could probably package 162+200 and get close to an upcoming pick. I'd like avoid packaging both 5th's to move up if possible. A lot of the players I'd move up for just went (Tommy T, Tufele, etc) so I'd probably rather just wait it out and see what happens at this point. 

• Like 1

Phew there goes Book thank you New Orleans! Some good prospects still hanging around. Pace is starting to pick up. UDFA is going to be wild. I always love that mad dash for prospects. Hopefully being in LV makes us slightly more desirable to some UDFA's. I also feel like we've had good success with some UDFA guys and Gruden/Mayock have shown anyone can get a shot on this team.