2021 Draft Thread - Day 3 Throwdown

18 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

How would people feel about trading up for Stone Forsythe? Seems like he should be gone by now.

I have him rated a lot lower than some of you guys it seems. On my board he's just now showing up as where he should be picked, somewhere in the 4th-5th. 

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

Rumph to the Chargers, going be interesting to compare Koonce to him. I hate how we overlook the age of prospects, Rumph is only 20 years old. Koonce is 24, he better be ready. I would have took Rumph 

Rumph and cox fell for a reason. I don't know what it is, I had rumph as my second best OLB pass rusher....but apparently all 32 teams disagreed with us all. I wonder what that reason was

5 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Rumph to the Chargers, going be interesting to compare Koonce to him. I hate how we overlook the age of prospects, Rumph is only 20 years old. Koonce is 24, he better be ready. I would have took Rumph 

Duke website says Rumph was born October 19, 1998 so he’ll be 23 when the season starts...unless the website is wrong? Where are you getting 20 years old from that’s incredibly rare. 

Just now, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Duke website says Rumph was born October 19, 1998 so he’ll be 23 when the season starts...unless the website is wrong? Where are you getting 20 years old from that’s incredibly rare. 

I looked it up too lol. The announcer on TV said he was 20 years old and couldn't get a drink yet. 

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

I looked it up too lol. The announcer on TV said he was 20 years old and couldn't get a drink yet. 

Yeah I don’t think that’s true though lol Wiki has him with the same 1998 birthday/year. Guy is only a year below Koonce. Everyone needs to chill on the age stuff IMO. It rarely is a factor. Take the player you think will be better. If for some odd reason you have them ranked exactly the same then default to age but if a player is ranked higher then just take him. Don’t try and overthink it. 

14 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Do we know he's 24?  I can't find his age anywhere and if that is true I like the pick less.