2021 Draft Thread - Day 3 Throwdown

alot of good safety prospects. not really a need, but maybe another young safety that can play could motivate Abram to step him game up. 

S- J Johnson,  Nasirildeen, Gillespie, Stearns, Stevens, Wiggins, Lecounte , Hufanaga

all great value safeties in the 5th 

• Like 1

With 4 picks left, I would be inclined to trade up from 162 and 167 by packaging a 7th with each pick and targeting 2 players we would really want.. whatever 2 BPA they feel like would make the team and have a chance to start in year 2, whether it be a DT, OG, another LB.. those would be the positions I would add to and I’d be more happy with this draft overall since the Mack/Carr draft.. We really don’t need flier picks that may or may not make the team, get plucked off the practice squad, etc.. With the additions so far, we have our long term RT and added 3 players yesterday at all levels of the defense. So a young DT to replace Hurst and an OG of the future to go with Simpson would be the 2 spots I’d go after!

Edited by JarrodR86

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Marvin Wilson is also free falling down the board. Moses and Wilson had 1st round hype coming into the year.

I was thinking 3rd or 4th for Wilson but as we got closer to the draft started to get the feeling from sites that he was going to fall to the 5th.

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Shaun Wade is another guy that shouldn't have returned to school.

Wade is a CB I’d consider. Taylor and Phillips is another.

Be interested to see if we do take a Cb what his measurables are, not convinced that Amik Robertson would have been picked by Bradley had he been here last year.