2021 Draft Thread - Day 3 Throwdown

Just now, Dessie said:

Chargers took Bobby Brown III? Damn, with Shelvin gone as well NT prospects look slim. 

Still really like Tonga and Slaton but maybe not in the 5th...Marlon T is still out there I believe and he can do a little of everything from the DT position. 

1 minute ago, Dessie said:

Chargers took Bobby Brown III? Damn, with Shelvin gone as well NT prospects look slim. 

It seems more and more like Marvin Wilson‘s gonna be the pick. Either him Wade or Moses 

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1

We have a bunch of role players and ST players already on the roster, time IMO for a couple high ceiling players with the odd red flag. I really don't want any more ST 'war daddy' types..........what a crappy phrase that is too 😁😁

Edited by Darbsk

4 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

This guy over Brevin Jordan? Just really shows it's all about the teams draft board. Media hype and big time school/recruiting hype is so powerful

Shocked me that McKitty went were he did. I think I had him as a 7th rounder for the Raiders before free agency. He has virtually no production and very little on field time.

Edited by Rich7sena

1 minute ago, Darbsk said:

We have a bunch of role players and ST players already on the roster, time IMO for a couple high ceiling players with the odd red flag. I really don't want any more ST 'war daddy' types..........what a crappy phrase that is too 😁😁

I want a WR if there is one there, a DT, maybe another developmental OL.

• Like 1

Cam McGrone should be taken soon, he's a good player and I'd definitely take him with our first 5th if he's still there.

Players I hope can make it another 30 picks...

Trey Smith (I thought he was a threat to go with one of our 3rds, fits this FO)

Dylan Moses

Daviyon Nixon

Marlon Tuipulotu

Tommy Togiai

Tre Brown

Janarius Robinson

Simi Fehoko

Quincy Roche (would be all over double dipping at edge but I highly doubt he lasts)

Charles Snowden

6/7th round targets I like

Forrest Merril, Paddy Fischer, Javian Hawkins, Sadarius Hutcherson, Kyhiris Tonga, Tedarrell Slaton, Josh Imatoerhbebhe. 

• Like 1