2021 Draft Thread - Day 3 Throwdown

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Because there's a point where "we need depth" becomes overkill. 

Until we know what Deablo will play, we took 3 S's in the draft to go along with Joseph, Heath, Abram at least. 

We have needs elsewhere. Enough is enough. 

In the press conference it’s already been stated that he’s going to play WILL

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I heard Mike Mayock say A few weeks ago  that they have three nose tackles. I wonder who the other two are

Exactly.  We have 1 NT.  This team is lost and I am 100% sure this forum can do a better job in the draft.   I can not remember if I saw it in here or someone else but there seems to be a feeling among other teams that our front office does not have a good feel for the value of players.

• Like 1

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

My thing with the pic is the values obviously there what is he ever going to play? Why trade up for a player who may potentially never start?

I mean at this point any player you pick isn’t starting so you take the player you feel is the most talented. TG starting could be as simple as Moehrig going down. If he plays better than Heath he’s right there. Helps ST too. What player would you have drafted that could’ve started? All the picks right now are “potential starters” IMO. Or at least that’s the goal. 

5 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Love it. Curious what's the plan though. Heath is on his way out to clear some space for Julio?

Yeah I can’t see us going into the season with both Joseph and Heath. Joseph is cheaper so you keep him. 

You know, I think I actually like day two and day three of the draft better....... Lots more moving around, digging trying to find rough diamonds, surprised and less flash, hype and awful suits trying to one up one another 😁

Just now, drfrey13 said:

Exactly.  We have 1 NT.  This team is lost and I am 100% sure this forum can do a better job in the draft.   I can not remember if I saw it in here or someone else but there seems to be a feeling among other teams that our front office does not have a good feel for the value of players.

To be honest I was hoping for Wade(unless they really think I make Robertson can make that leap this year), Moses(Who would be a ridiculous steal) or Marvin Wilson(Who could take this whole next year to get right before replacing Jonathan Hankins)

• Like 1