4.138 Josh Ball, OT Marshall

textaz03

I know nothing about the guy so I can’t comment too much other than to say IMO there was some real contributors still available. So, I hope he develops quickly.  Given Tyron’s injury history, it would have been nice to have secured the tackle position much sooner.

Just playing devil’s advocate here, why did a prosecutor not bring charges? Was this injunction a temporary injunction or a permanent order? 

normally temporary restraining orders (injunctions) are just that, temporary, as require just a report of DV and are quick orders by a judicial. Permanent orders require a more defined evidentiary review by a judicial before rendering a temporary to be permanent. 

36 minutes ago, Northland said:

Suspended in May 2018 for dating violence.  

Just great. These defensive players that Dallas have drafted are a far cry from RKGs. The defense should at least be more scrappy than years past. 

Ok had to find out his age, he is 22 years old now. Looking at this timeline, 2016-2017 would put him at 18-19 years old. So senior high school / freshman in college timeframe. Would love to know what he’s done since then. 

I certainly do not what to support any one who thinks its okay to be violent with another person in any way. Still age and the culture the person was brought up in can play a factor in how you now judge them. IF they "learned" proper behavior and fully understand what was wrong about the previous behavior then I can support them now. His comments while not the most articulate do not send out red flags by themselves. Mostly I would be interested in how he has changed. If I was a team interested in him I would do my due diligence to make sure he has "changed" with a strong investigation, talking to close friends, especially any female friends.