NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

1 minute ago, wcblack34 said:

These might be my favorite NFL Uniforms of all time. 

The creamsicles are back.   While the team was better after they changed, Bucco Bruce and those uniforms will always be better than the pewter and red.  It's the same way I feel about Pat the Patriot.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Relax said:

2nd ugliest uniforms of all time after the current Bengals uniform...in my oponion.

I'm sure lots of people have that opinion.  I always liked it though because it was different.  And Florida teams probably should have different type unis...as should some teams from California...remember these?

Sun%2074%20Home%20Tony%20Adams%203.jpg

For reference, that also happens to be former scab Vikings QB Tony Adams when he played for the Southern California Sun in the WFL.

While it doesn't necessarily make my eyes bleed, these were never right, I'm not sure whether this was an attempt to go Notre Dame-esque, or when that was all they had available back in the day when they wore them.  I also just found out that the Titans will be wearing Oilers uniforms sometime this year...which will always be wrong, even though they certainly are entitled to do so since they still own the rights.

usatsi_13403807.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/aaron-rodgers-on-hard-knocks-they-forced-it-down-our-throats

Boo hoo. This guy whines about absolutely everything. OJ Simpson will be remembered more fondly than Aaron. 

Can't really go that far, but he certainly will never be beloved like other HoF-level QBs.  I look at the list of QBs in the HoF, and I'm not sure there is one there that will have lower respect as far as personality...maybe Warren Moon with his off-the-field issues.  

19 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Someone should have told Hopkins that Tennessee is where WR careers go to die. 

I suspect they were willing to pay a bit more than New England or Buffalo. On paper, the Tennessee offense should be competent. In reality, Henry is getting old and Tannehill is everything Kirk Cousins has always been accused of being, but worse.