Tracking the Raider 2021 UDFA's (OP Updated w/ signings)

5 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

As someone who watches a lot of ND football, this could potentially be a very good move. Crawford played 6 years at ND due to several season-ending injuries (hence why he wasn’t drafted) — but when he was on the field, he was consistently one of the best DBs on some very good Irish defenses. Probably a practice squad player in Year 1, but could be more in Year 2 and beyond.

• Like 2

I love this phase of the offseason. Raider fans pick 1 URFA (Darius Stills this year) to get excited about. He's mentioned in training camp by the media. He flashes a couple plays on 3rd string in a game. Then he's cut and everyone looses their mind at how we lost a potential steal. Happens every years lol

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I love this phase of the offseason. Raider fans pick 1 URFA (Darius Stills this year) to get excited about. He's mentioned in training camp by the media. He flashes a couple plays on 3rd string in a game. Then he's cut and everyone looses their mind at how we lost a potential steal. Happens every years lol

and then signs with other team and records 5 sacks. there I finished it for you haha

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I'm much more excited about Bushman. I don't see how Stills could make the roster.

1 hour ago, oakdb36 said:

I'm much more excited about Bushman. I don't see how Stills could make the roster.

Are the practice squad rules similar to last year with the flexibility to protect players, move them up and down and so on? That could keep a guy like Stills around whilst he develops and maybe he sneaks into a few games at the tail end of the season if he shows any flashes......

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Somebody compile the list please first two come to mind are Chris Warren And the late GA3

21 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Somebody compile the list please first two come to mind are Chris Warren And the late GA3

David Bass is one. He ended up with a pick six in his first game or few with the Bears. Everyone thought we made a huge mistake lol 

On 5/3/2021 at 6:56 AM, IdigtheRaiders! said:

As someone who watches a lot of ND football, this could potentially be a very good move. Crawford played 6 years at ND due to several season-ending injuries (hence why he wasn’t drafted) — but when he was on the field, he was consistently one of the best DBs on some very good Irish defenses. Probably a practice squad player in Year 1, but could be more in Year 2 and beyond.

Does he play corner or safety?

4 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Does he play corner or safety?

A CB for his first 5 seasons, switched to Safety (SS, I think) last year and had the best season of his college career (also went back to CB in at least one game).

• Team Captain (2020)
  • All-ACC Honorable Mention
  • ACC Defensive Back of the Week: Boston College (11/14/20)
  • Gameball recipient: Louisville (10/17/20)
  • CoSIDA Mayo Clinic Comeback Player of the Year Honorable Mention (2019)
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, big_palooka said:

1014863344-1-850x560.jpeg

• Like 2