2021 UDFA Signings

JetsandI

Jesus, JD can really scout. We signed Isaiah Dunn from Oregon state. Made him the highest paid UDFA in history for a corner. Dude is really good. 6'0 193lbs with 4.36 speed and is physical. He just has to clean up a few things that could be coached. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Jesus, JD can really scout. We signed Isaiah Dunn from Oregon state. Made him the highest paid UDFA in history for a corner. Dude is really good. 6'0 193lbs with 4.36 speed and is physical. He just has to clean up a few things that could be coached. 

Didn't like him enough to draft him and we took like 14 DBs lol. Saleh has been a proven player developer. I hope we can finally develop talent.

16 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Didn't like him enough to draft him and we took like 14 DBs lol. Saleh has been a proven player developer. I hope we can finally develop talent.

lol This draft will forever be funny to me because of that. 

I think their game plan was to get freak athletes who just needed help on technique/mental. MC2, Pinnock, Echols, Marshall, and now Dunn had crazy pro day numbers. So they're definitely confident in their ability to develop players. I believe he'll get a starting DB out of the group. I can't believe we drafted all these college DBs. 

12 hours ago, Abe56 said:

Have also signed Illinois LB Milo Eifler

This guy makes the Jets all day, he is a major hitting machine, start off on ST, but this guy looks like he is going to be around for a long time. You can't teach fierceness.

5 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I wonder if we think Rashed as a LB or DE?

Probably a rusher, I liked this kid I’m surprised he went undrafted. Did he have a character or medical thing?

Edited by jetjuice

Rashed & Yeboah are probably my favorites. Dunn & Naggar have a good shot as well. Yeboah really ate up Alabama & Florida last year. His stats would have looked better if he didn't have to share with Moore and the other great WRs they have.