2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Unless it's not. He has all the talent, humble kid, coachable. If he gets the right coaching, he could be something by year 2. 

The only thing with the top 10 is that he needs to go to an organization with structure and coaching. Less likely to find that in the top 10.

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Everyone sees Josh Allen and says "he can run, went to a small school, and has a howitzer" and thinks he's the rule, not a blatant exception. 

Both of the QBs in the Superbowl are more reminiscent of classic QBs. 

The final 4 QBs. 

7 of the final 8.

10 of the final 14. 

Not to say guys are immobile or weak armed, but FFQBs don't make for great QBs very often, regardless of whatever recency bias is prevalent. 

I mean he is way smaller than Josh Allen, that comp doesn't really make sense as Allen's size is a huge part of his game

11 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Exactly this. Willis will be a top 10 pick by April.

I saw a mock today and thought of you. Had us taking him in the third. Was an interesting mock. We took a RT in 1 Dotson in 2 and him in 3. I was like well... that would make for an interesting draft 😆 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

All aboard the Devonte Wyatt train. Dude looks good. Really like him and Leal.

He's going to show out this week and at the combine at elevate his stock. If he's there at 22, it's an easy pick. He has rare quickness at DT. Relentless player as well in the Crosby mold.

15 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

All aboard the Devonte Wyatt train. Dude looks good. Really like him and Leal.

I’m on board, honestly be happy with either DT from GA, though I lean slightly towards Davis (especially if we switch to a 3-4, which I’m NOT advocating for)

I’d pass on a 1st round WR.  This is a talented FA group and an extremely deep WR class.

Ideal generic off-season for me would be

WR and SS (I’m so done with Abrams, can’t stand how he never looks to make a play on the ball but rather always trying to head-hunt) in FA

DT in the 1st,

RT in the 2nd (though I feel like this a good FA class too)

G in the 3rd.

Edited by 101Raider

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I definitely liked what I saw. But it's apples and oranges. He's a guard and Linderbaum is a center. I wouldn't mind seeing:

C - Linderbaum

LG - Wyatt

OT - Miller.

Won't happen, but that'd be a stout left side.

Zion is an absolute wall with a stocky solid base great technique with leverage watch him vs Clemson just textbook.