2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

16 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Still taking a WR. 

TE would have to be a Day 3 pick for me. But we usually carry a few. We don't need Waller breaking down again, either.  

Taking a WR in the 1st and not addressing CB and personally I think we may give up the passing yardage record in a season. Mullen can’t stay healthy, and we don’t even have another starting outside corner. WR is the sexy pick but certainly not the pick that gets us the most wins. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I'll take Cooks all day. One of the most underrated players in the league. Even put up 1k with the disaster Texans QB situation. 

that'd be solid but not sure we pu that much into wr. 

we need a WR 100% but need RT/cb and Dt

7 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Meh I thought olave was 4.40 and Wilson 4.45 on tape. 

I think olave has better routes and deep catch capabilities but Wilson has better catch radius and redzone ability. 

is olave really 6’3 tho?

olave is 6 ft

6 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Still think we are trading for Cooks and taking Burks at 22.

If we somehow landed Cooks, I'd be over the moon. 

Dude just produces wherever he goes and with whoever throws him the ball. 

If we traded for him though, WR is off the table for me in round 1. We have way too many other holes, imo. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Taking a WR in the 1st and not addressing CB and personally I think we may give up the passing yardage record in a season. Mullen can’t stay healthy, and we don’t even have another starting outside corner. WR is the sexy pick but certainly not the pick that gets us the most wins. 

I agree.  We need a lockdown number 1 CB.  I have been pounding the table to draft a CB in the 1st if the value is there all offseason.  

What CB's do you see being good value at 22 if they are on the board?  Gardner will be a stud, I have been saying that for months.  I like Booth as well as those are the only two I have studied. 

McCreary is intriguing but I need to do more research.  Gordon in the second may pose good value if we go WR in the 1st.  

It's also looking like Alec Pierce would be good WR value in the 3rd.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

4 hours ago, roi34 said:

that'd be solid but not sure we pu that much into wr. 

we need a WR 100% but need RT/cb and Dt

Say you trade a 5th because they want to dump his salary and our 1st is Burks you have the rest of the draft and FA to address the rest and offense would be super solid for sure.

7 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I agree.  We need a lockdown number 1 CB.  I have been pounding the table to draft a CB in the 1st if the value is there all offseason.  

What CB's do you see being good value at 22 if they are on the board?  Gardner will be a stud, I have been saying that for months.  I like Booth as well as those are the only two I have studied. 

McCreary is intriguing but I need to do more research.  Gordon in the second may pose good value if we go WR in the 1st.  

It's also looking like Alec Pierce would be good WR value in the 3rd.  

Was asking about Pierce earlier in the week, would love him in the 3rd wasn’t sure if that was realistic. 

Tried to make rankings for this draft and could not seem to do it. OT Evan Neal and EDGE Aidan Hutchinson are my Top 2 Prospects and Blue Chippers, think Neal will become a Top 3-4 Franchise LT in this league. However, this is a super weird draft class where prospects #3 through #25ish are not far off from each other at all IMO. Which is good for us, actually. It's basically pick your poison and #3 through #25ish all have an almost equal chance of paying off or busting out. 

6 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Say you trade a 5th because they want to dump his salary and our 1st is Burks you have the rest of the draft and FA to address the rest and offense would be super solid for sure.

5th def.. and doesnt kill u cap wise.