2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Disagree but to each their own

Honestly - I’ll just take anyone in the first round that is projected to be a first rounder. 

Like genuinely - I am so tired of waiting anxiously for the pick to be announced and then having that sinking feeling when….predictably….again….a player who no one mocked that high (or in Leatherwood’s case only mocked that high to the Raiders as an actual joke) gets picked.

I really don’t care who it is. Just please, please Ziegler - be the man who will just take a first round player in the first round. For the love of god. It’s really not much to ask!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, reddevil said:

Honestly - I’ll just take anyone in the first round that is projected to be a first rounder. 

Like genuinely - I am so tired of waiting anxiously for the pick to be announced and then having that sinking feeling when….predictably….again….a player who no one mocked that high (or in Leatherwood’s case only mocked that high to the Raiders as an actual joke) gets picked.

I really don’t care who it is. Just please, please Ziegler - be the man who will just take a first round player in the first round. For the love of god. It’s really not much to ask!

Maybe but I see a lot of Vince Wilcox in Travis Jones.

Because all the DT's tested very well he was over shadowed but he put on a real show.

6 hours ago, reddevil said:

I say Davis > Wyatt cause Davis offers that dynamic unstoppable presence Wyatt can’t. I was watching that Georgia bama game again and I’m sold on Davis fwiw

Dane Brugler mock draft

22. Las Vegas Raiders — Drake London, WR, USC
Stylistically, London is very similar to Bryan Edwards, who is already on the Raiders’ roster. But above all, Las Vegas will be looking for playmakers who can help move the chains, and that is what London offers, even if he doesn’t light up the stopwatch at his pro day next month.

53. Las Vegas Raiders — DeMarvin Leal, DL, Texas A&M

Edited by agarcia34

39 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Dane Brugler mock draft

Stylistically, London is very similar to Bryan Edwards, who is already on the Raiders’ roster. But above all, Las Vegas will be looking for playmakers who can help move the chains, and that is what London offers, even if he doesn’t light up the stopwatch at his pro day next month.

pass

way better WRs in first IMO. not a big London guy. id take burks and jameson over him easily among others. or give me Dean

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Dane Brugler mock draft

He's is projected to be a slot receiver. 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Dane Brugler mock draft

I like London a lot, but pass. If he managed to slip to round 2, sweet. But he won't. 

This WR class is too deep for me to want to go round 1. I wouldn't hate it, but I'd strongly prefer a defensive stud be the first pick made 

On 2/26/2022 at 11:01 AM, NCOUGHMAN said:

If you’re Kentucky’s coach and we passed on Allen for ferr then we almost ruined the 3rd rounders career trying to paint him as a bad guy while we kept 2 other more troublesome draft picks who are currently facing legal issue. Luckily we have a new staff but if I was ken coach I couldn’t co-sign going to Vegas. Same thing with saban and bama. Saban publicly blaming us for hr3 and probably saying we ruined leatherwood lol. 

In all fairness any DE that would have been drafted #4 would've been a bust.

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I think Travis offers the best value at dt

I agree. In a perfect world, I’d like to see a small trade back in the first and a small trade up in the 2nd to go and get Jones. That’s pretty specific, so don’t see it happening.