WR1 Tournament: Four Way Death Match - Amari Cooper vs Adam Thielen vs Keenan Allen vs DeVante Parker

BayRaider

Four Way Death Match: Amari Cooper vs Adam Thielen vs Keenan Allen vs DeVante Parker  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Four Way Death Match: Amari Cooper vs Adam Thielen vs Keenan Allen vs DeVante Parker

• Amari Cooper
    • Adam Thielen
    • Keenan Allen
    • DeVante Parker

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/19/2021 at 05:00 PM

If you are not sure what this thread is about, read this thread fully:

Also read the reasons why I chose these four to be in the Tournament Qualifier, before asking here. 

Amari Cooper:

hi-res-564b963a7f789fa49261a8e59f14b93d-

Adam Thielen:

MINNEAPOLIS-MINNESOTA-NOVEMBER-22-Adam-T

Keenan Allen:

keenan.jpg

DeVante Parker:

parker.jpg

Good luck to your choice. The winner will face Calvin Ridley in the opening round of the Tournament. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah I think it's Keenan Allen by a comfortable margin. Not only is he more talented my eyes, but he's got that killer in him more than these other guys do. Cooper doesn't have any dog in him. I'd rank them Allen, Thielen, Cooper, Parker.

Personally I think Cooper is the worst of the bunch. I think he is a WR1 in the NFL, but the worst WR1 out of the 19 I have listed. Very inconsistent, no dog in him like you said, and doesn’t show up to big games. 

30 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Personally I think Cooper is the worst of the bunch. I think he is a WR1 in the NFL, but the worst WR1 out of the 19 I have listed. Very inconsistent, no dog in him like you said, and doesn’t show up to big games. 

Yeah I was gonna put him last but I think he's shown more over his career than Parker. Plus I'd prob be called out for being an Eagles fan. I think his time in Dallas is dwindling.

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Nah. Parker is even more inconsistent than Cooper.

1 minute ago, Nzd07 said:

Nah. Parker is even more inconsistent than Cooper.

If you’re going purely off his pre 2019 history. 2019 he broke out and looked like a legit WR1. 2020 he was injured… yet again… (story of most of this guy’s career) and dealt with Tuas rookie growing pains. Parker still has a lot to do to prove himself, but the guy is a dog. Cooper is soft as they come. 

Cooper is also 1 guy who can get taken out completely by an elite CB.   You can't say that about the other 3.   

Allen is easily the #1 choice out of here, he shouldn't even be debated as a true WR1 TBH.    I caught a ton of heat 2 years ago when I said I'd take Allen & M-Thomas over AJ Green going forward (and yes, it was because AJG was showing signs of decline, not talking peak obv).   Even with MT's problems last year, I'd stand by my point they're both elite WR's.