2021 Baker thread

ReggieCamp

1 hour ago, BrownLeader said:

this is a bull**** narrative. He was never criticized for not working. He learned two offenses in two seasons and came back from an ACL in due time and fairly strong.

Has he even tried a one hand catch with the Rams? He lacked something here, like caring. Dropped way too many. Lacked effort on the field. Way too many one hand catch attempts when it was necessary.

He didn't want to be here ever. I think he viewed his time here as throw away years.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Has he even tried a one hand catch with the Rams? He lacked something here, like caring. Dropped way too many. Lacked effort on the field. Way too many one hand catch attempts when it was necessary.

He didn't want to be here ever. I think he viewed his time here as throw away years.

Not just that but there is a clear difference in his route running in LA as opposed to Cleveland 

• Like 1

This won’t be popular, if we draft a bunch of WRs highly this year, I want Baker playing out of shotgun. It doesn’t need to be air raid or something crazy. Run what the Bengals do.

I want to find out as quickly as possible if he’s “the guy.” So give him weapons and make him win from the pocket and read a defense.

14 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This won’t be popular, if we draft a bunch of WRs highly this year, I want Baker playing out of shotgun. It doesn’t need to be air raid or something crazy. Run what the Bengals do.

I want to find out as quickly as possible if he’s “the guy.” So give him weapons and make him win from the pocket and read a defense.

So you want Otto Graham to not hand off to Jim Brown because you want to see if 

Otto Graham is the real deal.

• Like 2