Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Or Pete absolutely roasting someone for not picking on time. 

Realistically we're at about 8 pages rn

Imagine how boring this thread would be and how slow the draft would be without me. I honestly don’t know how this league lasted so long without me tbh 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It should be required to spill all the trade Pm tea after trades are made. This is all too delicious 

I won't disclose any information in discussions barring being called out as a liar. For anyone looking to trade in the future, I promise that this is an isolated thing. 

and Chase was always a reference to Chase Winovich... not Ja'Marr. There was absolutely zero chance that Ja'Marr was even going to be whispered as part of a deal let alone an option. 

I like Chase Winovich as an OLB on my roster. Was not willing to part with either him or Chandler Jones. 

Just now, Karnage84 said:

I won't disclose any information in discussions barring being called out as a liar. For anyone looking to trade in the future, I promise that this is an isolated thing. 

and Chase was always a reference to Chase Winovich... not Ja'Marr. There was absolutely zero chance that Ja'Marr was even going to be whispered as part of a deal let alone an option. 

I like Chase Winovich as an OLB on my roster. Was not willing to part with either him or Chandler Jones. 

Chase Winovich was the hold up here? 

tenor.gif

To the both of you. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

If I'm giving you Allen, Ridley, Bosa, Adams and 3x first and 3x seconds, who besides Ruskie is saying no? That's the biggest offer this league has ever seen. 

I know how to get Ruskie to agree to things

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

In the words of Pete - Imagine choosing Chase Winovich over Joey Bosa. 

Dude was a 16th round pick last draft and that's where I would see him going again if he wasn't kept. But at the same time, why didn't you just not ask for him in the deal? You could've likely picked up a free agent who would be just as good. 

Just now, swoosh said:

Dude was a 16th round pick last draft and that's where I would see him going again if he wasn't kept. But at the same time, why didn't you just not ask for him in the deal? You could've likely picked up a free agent who would be just as good. 

Right? That definitely goes both ways.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

I'm already willingly losing the deal so I wanted to see if he would work with me. I asked for Chase and I think he asked for Jaire and I moved on. 

Just rewatched the heart breaker of Taco Bowl for the first time since the season ended. Only gave up 3 pts to Mahomes in the 2nd half. Just kept getting fg instead of td.

No new vids yet for week 1 btw.

Nvm. It's happening now

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1