Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

We're certainly doing something right. 

@RuskieTitan

trades Patrick Mahomes, Nick Chubb, Ndamukong Suh, Cory Littleton, Kevin Byard

for Ben Roethlisberger, Austin Ekeler, Someother Loser, Cantstop A. Nything, The Punter

Im confused.

i thought the good players were supposed to be funneled to your Ruskie account

im expected a Waller trade that you lampshaded earlier

Edited by Malfatron

23 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Between seasons 23 - 25, I had 11 1st round picks. I now have 10. I was willing to get rid of Tonyan and replace him with a guy (Waller) that I believe has more upside in S23 at his position. I also feel that TJ Hockenson will get a big jump. TE is a position of scarcity. There's usually only about 5 or 6 guys that are consistent performers throughout the season. It's usually about 3 of them who are pretty solid week to week. In a re-draft league, taking a top TE early could be detrimental depending on who else you're leaving on the board. In this format, I could technically keep two of the top 5 guys at their position for a small cost (2 tags). 

If I was giving up my only 1st next season, it'd make a lot of sense why you're confused. I personally think it was worth the risk for a low end 1st when I have 4 others and additional high end 2nd's. 

You should spend the rest of your 1sts on FB’s and STC’s so then you can corner the market on the useless positions.

Then what are the rest of us supposed to do then!

GIF by Identity

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Man can you imagine if @Karnage84 had actually listed real players? That would have been a totally valid deal.

Also, why are there like 3 versions of "Karnage84"? There's also "Karnage_84" and "Karnage__84".

I think I had forgotten my password or something and was locked out, so had to make a new account. 

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Man can you imagine if @Karnage84 had actually listed real players? That would have been a totally valid deal.

Also, why are there like 3 versions of "Karnage84"? There's also "Karnage_84" and "Karnage__84".

Even if you did accept that and it was somehow processed, I would have traded them back. 

It was just a joke and wouldn't have been cool to hold onto those guys because you didn't read it or something.

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

I think I had forgotten my password or something and was locked out, so had to make a new account. 

so you're saying you STARTED with Karnage__84 and worked your way back to no spaces?

what happens if you forget again?

• Like 1

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Although, according to the rules...

... if Nacho can discern who the player is though the nickname, it's valid.

The players in question: Someother Loser, Cantstop A. Nything, The Punter

Now, we know "The Punter" is Bradley Pinion. One down.

"Someother Loser". Looking at the Thunder roster, does Nacho think that may be... Sione Takitaki?

And what about "Cantstop A. Nything"? Does Nacho think that may be A.J. Terrell?

I guess we'll have to see what Nacho thinks. I'm intrigued.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Although, according to the rules...

... if Nacho can discern who the player is though the nickname, it's valid.

The players in question: Someother Loser, Cantstop A. Nything, The Punter

Now, we know "The Punter" is Bradley Pinion. One down.

"Someother Loser". Looking at the Thunder roster, does Nacho think that may be... Sione Takitaki?

And what about "Cantstop A. Nything"? Does Nacho think that may be A.J. Terrell?

I guess we'll have to see what Nacho thinks. I'm intrigued.

Gentleman, this is my attorney... @TL-TwoWinsAway. I'll leave him to continue his work on this blockbuster deal.

I'm off to trade for another top TE and use a few 2nd's to upgrade my K.

• Like 2