Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I’ll walk with you. Not too far but I’ll walk with you into the darkness. We need to clown that thespian @EaglesPeteC

Don’t worry he’ll get his this year. The Eagles finna suck. And that’ll hurt more than his fam leaving him. He’ll pay for his sins. That or Sira guy will clap his cheeks again. 

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Don’t worry he’ll get his this year. The Eagles finna suck. And that’ll hurt more than his fam leaving him. He’ll pay for his sins. That or Sira guy will clap his cheeks again. 

Batman Clap GIF

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Couldn’t hurt worse than making it all the way to the Super Bowl and then pooping the bed with 3 points with an “offensive genius” head coach 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

Im not though. I kept it real with you. Said there’s offers and I wanted to wait. You wanted to rush me. And that you didn’t like and I would have respected it more if you said that in the Pms. You tried to I think with that G trade and I said go ahead I’m still waiting.. It was discussed in the Dms. I’m 100% that dude bro I keep it real. 

Im just going to drop it now.

but if you can publically announce our "fire deal", i can publically withdraw said deal after you decided to not take the deal in over 50 hours with ample opportunity to do so

same thing really.

Edited by Malfatron

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

MALF OVERPAY TRADE COMING UP

i hate drafting so hit me up with deals that favor you getting good picks

Malf gives

S23 3rd (IND)

HC: Jim Harbaugh (FA)
STC: Brad Seely (FA)

Glowinski - OG

Thunder gives

Joel Bitonio - OG

HC: Mike Tomlin (PIT)
STC: Joe Judge (NYG)

@Karnage84 pls confirm before 11 am cst

@TheKillerNacho if this goes through, put Bitonio at OG1 and Rodger Saffold at OG2

Accepted

Glowisnki to fill vacated OG spot (I can't remember if Bitonio was OG1/OG2 (likely OG1). 

Harbaugh and Seely to fill vacated positions.