Boston front office turnover : Ainge out / Stevens in

Leader

Shams Charania -    Brad Stevens is moving from his head coaching role to leading the Celtics basketball operations -- and Stevens will lead the search for the Celtics‘ new head coach.

Danny Ainge plans to resign from his role as Celtics President.

Adrian Wojnarowski -  Ainge has been contemplating leaving the job for several months and had been talking about possible succession plans with ownership. Stevens turns out to be the franchise's choice. Ainge also moved from head coaching in the NBA to the front office with Phoenix.

Just now, Deadpulse said:

I wouldve been behind Danny. I wouldnt kiss the floor but to each his own. 

Players are all friends nowadays. Rivalries don't exist on the court anymore, just in the stands. 

The players don't give two sh^ts about no damn logo. Ainge is just completely lost and can't relate one bit to these players and I'm sure they have been tuning him out after he said he doesn't take anything serious about players when they talk politics but will instead listen to what Pop and Kerr say about those matters. Just absolutely lost and in his own world. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The players don't give two sh^ts about no damn logo.

I mean, Kyrie clearly did when he stomped on it. He felt that it had meaning otherwise why do it? 

Also, not defending all that other stuff you brought up about Danny. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The players don't give two sh^ts about no damn logo. Ainge is just completely lost and can't relate one bit to these players and I'm sure they have been tuning him out after he said he doesn't take anything serious about players when they talk politics but will instead listen to what Pop and Kerr say about those matters. Just absolutely lost and in his own world. 

Correct.

If that comment is to be believed and Angie actually tried to gather some players to go confront the Nets.......it's not the Celtic players that have tuned him out.....its he who's tuned out reality.  Who would make an overblown issue of such a thing? What could possibly be gained? IMO Boston will eventually be better off with him gone.

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I mean, Kyrie clearly did when he stomped on it. He felt that it had meaning otherwise why do it? 

Also, not defending all that other stuff you brought up about Danny. 

I mean there is really no defending Danny's comments and just shows ignorance on his part. 

Now, that quote or story may be fake so that needs to be stated. I mean the part about him kissing Lucky on the lips before every game should have made it obvious to everyone this story was fake....Everyone except me apparently lol.