2021 Titans OTA/TC/Preseason Thread

1 hour ago, VY-FTW said:

PK is a hater idc what anyone says

I wouldn’t say he’s a hater

Business is better when the Titans are good 

Hes just not a fan in the way we are fans of the team

Im sure he hated watching awful football from 04-15 for most of those years 

Trust me he probably goes too hard on a lot of small things as some one pointed out in a earlier post but there were times where he was the only one asking the tough questions

Right before Dodd got released he tried to get Dodd to talk and I think it was Orakpo that was hiding Dodd

When Matthews flat out quit on the Titans, there were players still saying “he’s one of the boys” “he’s for the boys” PK was the one to stand up and ask how can he still be for the boys when we quit an wanted out of town?

The whole forum lost its mind over the pass rushing situation last year and so was he.

Im not trying to come off as a PK defender or he’s perfect because again I don’t believe he should push and say some of the things he does

All PK had to add to his tweet in the video of Reynolds just going through the motions the other day was “Doesn’t look very explosive, clearly could be coming back from something” which would of been an obvious tweet anyway since Reynolds hadn’t practiced in over a week 

He just doesn’t bother me is my biggest point, I think he’s fine an at times I appreciate him willing to ask a tough question even though it’s probably not going to get answered or he’s gonna get heat from the players 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

He just doesn’t bother me is my biggest point, I think he’s fine an at times I appreciate him willing to ask a tough question even though it’s probably not going to get answered or he’s gonna get heat from the players 

Imma be honest me and him got into it about a lot of things before he blocked me cause Corey Davis liked (agreed) my tweet. So its more him as a person. His vibe. Hes a solid reporter but when things are good.. hes got to find something. idk i just dont like the way he talked to me. 

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I could be wrong but I don’t think it was PK saying he might not make the roster 

All PK said was Reynolds doesn’t look explosive 

Ah.  I might have connected dots that weren't there between a prior post in the thread and PK saying Reynolds didn't look great.  If true, then yeah, I have no problem with that statement.

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Ah.  I might have connected dots that weren't there between a prior post in the thread and PK saying Reynolds didn't look great.  If true, then yeah, I have no problem with that statement.

Ya I think it was the Mike Herndon guy and Turron Davenport that may have mentioned the possibility of him being a candidate to get cut because of the money if he isn’t healthy and how well the other receivers have looked 

PK then responded to their tweets saying what they are saying is worse than what AJ Brown layed into him for lol 

PK does have a funny moment here an there

I remember he said during the year we knew Lewan was going to be suspended, that Lewan told him he’s not talking to the media today, PK responded with “I typically don’t talk to 3rd stringers anyway” 😂

That was the preseason Lewan had to play with the back ups so they could get Kelly or who ever ready to cover the suspension 

48 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Imma be honest me and him got into it about a lot of things before he blocked me cause Corey Davis liked (agreed) my tweet. So its more him as a person. His vibe. Hes a solid reporter but when things are good.. hes got to find something. idk i just dont like the way he talked to me. 

It’s cool man I get it, I’ve been there before 

I’m not trying to tell you you should like him either, everyone has an opinion it’s all good 

I will say PK tried to rub it in a little when I tweeted him about the Titans not claiming Jenkins (who is now here 2 years later) or Suggs the year we lost to KC

But PK tried to justify not claiming Jenkins because of Tannehill throwing a TD to Sharpe in the back of the end zone in that Saints game against Jenkins

So never in a million years did I ever think I would of met PK in person but got lucky a few weeks later because of the tailgate the night before the Pats playoff game in Providence 

So I asked him about it, and I told him I get Jenkins gave up the TD but it literally took a perfect throw to beat Jenkins, I don’t get how you wouldn’t want a guy like Jenkins when at the time we were banking on Adoree coming off injury and Tye Smith who did fine but we had a chance to upgrade 

He said he was just joking around or what ever 

I get he was a 4th rounder but I just don’t see how you can justify Fitzpatrick being on the 53 man roster. There’s  too many better options for him to get a spot. It’d be a disservice to the team. Practice squad him and just gotta hope he’s not picked up.