2021 Titans OTA/TC/Preseason Thread

40 minutes ago, Daniel said:

From the team listing him as a corner/safety for pretty much the entire year last year, from them naming him as a “defensive back” when he was drafted, etc.

I never saw that, but I'll take your word for it.. even still, the guy never even looked like a safety.. nevertheless, he looks like a solid NB. Opening day NB to be exact.

I mentioned yesterday about the Safety depth 

Tedric Thompson went on IR today 

Titans roster is at 84 right now 

I think the Titans are going to continue to look for Safety depth 

Yes I know Molden has an opportunity now 

But won’t be surprised to see the Titans continue to check into free agents at the position

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I mentioned yesterday about the Safety depth 

Tedric Thompson went on IR today 

Titans roster is at 84 right now 

I think the Titans are going to continue to look for Safety depth 

Yes I know Molden has an opportunity now 

But won’t be surprised to see the Titans continue to check into free agents at the position

Yea they signed two vets yesterday in Bradley McDougald and Clayton Geathers. Both have numerous years are starting experience and I’d be completely fine with either one as the 3rd safety. I still think we’ll see a lot of Molden in that role. Didn’t expect much from Breeze outside of special teams so I doubt he makes the team. I also think the Cruikshank experiment might be over. Dude just could never stay healthy. Byard, Hooker, Molden, one of Geathers/McDougald. If they carry a 5th one, maybe keep Breeze but who knows 

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yea they signed two vets yesterday in Bradley McDougald and Clayton Geathers. Both have numerous years are starting experience and I’d be completely fine with either one as the 3rd safety. I still think we’ll see a lot of Molden in that role. Didn’t expect much from Breeze outside of special teams so I doubt he makes the team. I also think the Cruikshank experiment might be over. Dude just could never stay healthy. Byard, Hooker, Molden, one of Geathers/McDougald. If they carry a 5th one, maybe keep Breeze but who knows 

i'd bet on the vet being the 3rd safety not molden.. these guys seem hard on the rookies, which is a good thing.. I just think on such a veteran team and with proven NFL guys on the team, hardly any rookie is gonna see significant snaps this year outside of injury.. I could see them even not playing farley much and really moving slow with him this year.. especially if fulton, jenkins and jackson hold up well as the top 3 CB's

First off, want to say there’s so many good follows on Titans Twitter who do a good job of breaking clips down.

Second, I think Radunz will be our starting RT sooner than later. I think him not playing football in over a year, coming from a FCS school and learning multiple spots on the OL set him behind schedule a little. Once he gets up to speed, I don’t believe it’ll take much for him to become the starter at RT.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

First off, want to say there’s so many good follows on Titans Twitter who do a good job of breaking clips down.

Second, I think Radunz will be our starting RT sooner than later. I think him not playing football in over a year, coming from a FCS school and learning multiple spots on the OL set him behind schedule a little. Once he gets up to speed, I don’t believe it’ll take much for him to become the starter at RT.

This is why I say to still be patient with Fitzpatrick. 
Just last week it was Radunz is lost and head is swimming. He is struggling and where he was on the depth chart.

Let's let it play out. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Steal of the AaT draft.

9 hours ago, KingTitan said:

This is why I say to still be patient with Fitzpatrick. 
Just last week it was Radunz is lost and head is swimming. He is struggling and where he was on the depth chart.

Let's let it play out. 

THIS!!! finally someone with some sense! ive been so frustrated with these takes on these guys getting cut and what not.. all dumb! great example with radunz! ive been using that same example.. titans fans are so fickle is sickening.. one week you're a bum the next, you're a future pro bowler.. smh.

56 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

THIS!!! finally someone with some sense! ive been so frustrated with these takes on these guys getting cut and what not.. all dumb! great example with radunz! ive been using that same example.. titans fans are so fickle is sickening.. one week you're a bum the next, you're a future pro bowler.. smh.

I don’t have an opinion either way on Fitzpatrick 

Hard to believe they are cutting a 4th round pick we traded up for 

But this is like the first time ever that our WR room is very crowded 

Jones Brown Reynolds are locks to make the team IMO

Im not a fan of NWI but they like him so he’s probably on the team

Chester Rodgers might have played his way on to the team 

Then you have Fitzpatrick McMath Batson Kinsey

I want Kinsey on the team but there’s just so many people ahead of him 

I wish Kinsey was a special teams ace so he could knock off NWI but it’s not gonna happen 

Mentioned all those WRs and still didn’t mention Johnson who they say is a lock to make the team 

It’s weird to have this many good candidates at the WR position, we just aren’t use to this in Nashville lol 

Edited by Titans fan 617