2021 Titans OTA/TC/Preseason Thread

3 hours ago, Airness McNairness said:

again.. not stats.. but actual observations from those that are there.. doubt you'd know, but plenty of tampa bay's media people noted how impressed they were with farley, murchison, and jayon.. two of those three names have been making plays all titans camp also so i would think they've been pretty consistent, but hey, what do i know..

Listen my guy, everyone here wants the Titans defense to be good this year. The problem is, you come off so condescending and acting like you know everything that pretty much not a single person here cares what you think or say. Learn how to interact with people.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TitanTuff said:

Here's another one..

animals being jerks wake GIF

This gif had me laughing for at least 5 minutes. So happy Rice is back on the field. Its awesome to think we are going to have some real depth at wide receiver. Here's to hoping we utilize this talent. If Murchison can grow this year especially after his super meh rookie year, that could be absolutely spectacular for this d. I really hope we get better in the trenches, because I think that is the Achilles heal for our defense to work. We gotta start pressurizing other teams so they cant just be easily converting 3rd and 15s.

47 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Also saw our DB's got worked most of the day and Tannehill threw some more INTs.

Not worried about either. Just conversation pieces. 

Sounds like we had a great day yesterday and the Bucs got challenged to not let that happen 2x in a row. They are the defending Super Bowl champions, so I'm gonna take it as a good sign that all in all practice has been even so far with good and bad from both teams.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

That sucks to hear

He was a guy we all wanted 

Jets are on the Titans schedule and I just so happen to be going to that game 

Still deciding whether I’m going or not. Absolutely despise NYC and the surrounding area.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

47 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

So….when is it time to be concerned about guys like Ben Jones and Nate Davis not practicing?

Absolutely no reason Davis shouldn’t be practicing(unless hurt) but Jones basically played all last year without practicing(same with Saffold). I do think Vrabel coddles his players a little too much. Bucs just won a super bowl and all their big name players are out there.

Edited by ttitansfan4life