2021 Titans OTA/TC/Preseason Thread

6 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Maybe it's a good thing.

Every mid round WR we've drafted who came in and dominated camp wound up being practically worthless on Sundays. Maybe this means he'll actually be good!

That’s why I think he still makes the 53. He wasn’t drafted because he was pro ready. He was drafted because he can downfield block and has a big body.

Did I miss something?

Why does everyone have such hate for Fitzpatrick.  

I mean I know none of us wanted him. None of us thought he would be a great addition pre-draft. 
But I didn't think he evoked this much disgust and hate.

It's disappointing to see him struggle, but....still.

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Did I miss something?

Why does everyone have such hate for Fitzpatrick.  

I mean I know none of us wanted him. None of us thought he would be a great addition pre-draft. 
But I didn't think he evoked this much disgust and hate.

It's disappointing to see him struggle, but....still.

Who has shown hate for him?

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Who has shown hate for him?

It just seems like a slight joy(which I know isn't that) but slight enjoyment in seeing him struggle. 

Maybe it's laughing through pain. 

Just my interpenetration of some of the responses I see with him struggling or what not. 

Are we going to be keeping 6 WR at this point....    

Just of the top of my head ... AJ, Jones, Reynolds, Batson and Rogers  are the top five...   so....with a 4th round investment odds huge they keep Fitzpatrick giving us 6.   It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

It just seems like a slight joy(which I know isn't that) but slight enjoyment in seeing him struggle. 

Just my interpenetration of some of the responses I see with him struggling or what not. 

Nobody hates him. It just sucks another important pick(sure it’s not a 1st but still) flat out sucks and was known before he was drafted. There’s a reason why he was a borderline draftable player to everyone except of course Robinson for some odd reason. Our 4th round pick that we traded up for didn’t play until well into the 2nd half. That’s pathetic. Even Vrabel is pretty much saying the kid is hot garbage. He tried to retract that today a little because what he said yesterday probably sounded a little harsh but I’m glad he said it. We all would love to see him succeed. Hell, he was at least supposed to be a top 4/5 WR on this team even after the Julio trade. This isn’t a situation where he sucks and is just a flat out piece of garbage human like that clown from last year.  Nobody is hoping and praying he fails but when damn near everyone disliked the pick, there’s a reason.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

13 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Speaking strictly for myself, I’m not finding any pleasure or enjoyment in his struggles. It sucks honestly, for both him and the team. From the interviews I’ve seen with him, he seems like a good guy so I’m truly hoping he can turn it around.

I do think the main reason it seems like people are “hard” on him is because 1)It seemed like a overdraft at the time, especially with other (better?) WRs options available and 2)We traded up to pick him, which makes it look even worse.