2021 Titans OTA/TC/Preseason Thread

10 hours ago, quiller said:

so.. we going to have a seperate final roster thread.  

Right now I finally did what I could to see the final 53..    I just have no clue on so many.  especially our back up DL.  But...

QB: Tanny, Woodside

RB: Henry, Evans, Sargent

WR:  AJ, Jones, Reynolds, Rogers, Batson, Fitz

TE: Swain, Firkser, Stocker

OL: Lewan, Stafford, JOnes, Davis, Sambrallo, Lamm, Quess, Brewer Munyer Radnuz

DL: Autry, Tart, Simmons, Hamilton,

LB: Dupree Brown Evans Landry Simon Long Roberson

S:  Byard Hooker Farley Carter

cb: Fulton, Jenkins, Jackson, Borders, Farley, Jones, Molden.

LS, Punter, Kicker...  as expected.

That's 49....

That means  I see 4 of the following 8 making it...

Peko, Murchlson, Crulkshank, LB Johnson, WR- Johnson, Blasingame Barkley and NcNichols.  

Murch is a lock. So is Blasingame imo. Also don’t think Monty Rice isn’t making the 53 or that we’re keeping 7 CBs.

I have a sneaky feeling the coaching staff is higher on Nick Westbrook-Ikhine than us Titans fans are.

yeesh, not good. hopefully these stop trickling in and everyone's good to go by the opener (and obviously hope all these guys have mild cases and get well soon).

hill to IR means it's between the 3 of mcnichols, sargent, and evans for 2 spots

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

yeesh, not good. hopefully these stop trickling in and everyone's good to go by the opener (and obviously hope all these guys have mild cases and get well soon).

hill to IR means it's between the 3 of mcnichols, sargent, and evans for 2 spots

I wouldn't be surprised to see all 3, Evans, Sargent, and Mcnichols make the initial 53 man roster and then see Evans placed on IR to begin the season. 

14 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Very surprised Simon was cut. 

I am not.  I think I said it a week or two ago. But for some reason I didn't see him as a lock. 

I think Oly from Pittsburgh made him expendable. Oly can legit rush and play special teams. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I am not.  I think I said it a week or two ago. But for some reason I didn't see him as a lock. 

I think Oly from Pittsburgh made him expendable. Oly can legit rush and play special teams. 

If we’re keeping 5, I’m keeping Simon over Roberson and definitely Ray. Roberson is just a guy and sucks at setting an edge. Something Simon can do.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

If we’re keeping 5, I’m keeping Simon over Roberson and definitely Ray. Roberson is just a guy and sucks at setting an edge. Something Simon can do.

Sure Roberson is cheaper. Not sure but guessing. And special teams player. 

Simon is "just" an OLB. But I would have kept him over Ray. 

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

What are you guys thinking happens at RT?

Lamm hasnt had much work

Radunz just isnt ready yet

Do the Titans go with Sambrailo to start?

Sambrailo or Queez.
Both played LT to a degree of success, so now it's up to them.

Sucks Radunz isn't ready but what can you do. Sure people would want to have paid Conklin or Kelly. I know Conklin would have kept us from doing other things in FA and Kelly I don't know, I guess the film showed he wasn't as good as we thought he was.