Ben Simmons officially asks to be traded

NYRaider

Should they trade Ben Simmons  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Trade him?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, Kirill said:

They should’ve traded him before it got too this bad of a pretense and tanked his value. 

Morey is a bad GM. He did well on the Harden trade while in Houston that’s literally it he’s been bad at everything else.

Morey isnt a bad GM.  He is a top 5 GM.  You cant name 5 GM's better. 

9 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Both sides have played this about as badly as you can possibly play it.

Agreed.  I put more blame on the Sixers, Doc and Embiid than Ben but Ben has been extra diva lately.  I understand why he is, but at the same time you are making 33M to be somewhat professional and if he wants other teams to want him, he needs to be somewhat professional.  If they moved him before the draft, everyone would be in a much better situation right now. 

4 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

There has to be more to this situation on Philly’s end that we don’t know about. I really doubt it’s just a case of hurt feelings from how that series vs Atalanta ended. 

Given how everything has played we can infer he was being a ***** and bad locker room guy for longer than this, but ultimately then if you're trying to trade him then you just keep all that **** in house and don't trash him!