Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Youre kidding, right?

Im not claiming people have even visited me. i literally dont know.

and pickle claimed pikachu. and claimed lightning rod, which obviously exists and feels like a town power.

I posted that before I read his reasoning....his reasoning is dumb lol

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Some of you all dumb.  Every move from last night was redirected to me. 

I even asked @Malfatron to push swoosh today bc I figured I'd be dead if an inactive had a protect or scum had a strongman 

thing is, why would mwil/daniel lie?

they would just say X visited you then.

I think theres some miscommunication going on here but the fact bcbs move failed is a red flag. hit failed!

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

bcbs move failed

he couldnt have been roleblocked because he was forced to either me or pickle.

what CAN fail though?

A hit! especially if a protector was forced there too.

bcb is the most likely hitter based on this info

Well I could ask you a question you prob don't want to answer as the only thing I can think of 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Daniel was def not redirected to malf as he claims he was told and the rest of you not told who they were redirected to.   Are you all blind here, daniel slipped 

its still possible someone bus drove me and you

Just now, Malfatron said:

thing is, why would mwil/daniel lie?

they would just say X visited you then.

I think theres some miscommunication going on here but the fact bcbs move failed is a red flag. hit failed!

Daniel thought you were the lightning rod and just went with it (even though no one was told who they were redirected to).   Mwil is either trolling or just trying to back up his scum mate bc they know everyone went to the same person.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

I'ma be busy the rest of the day, and thanks Malf for pointing directly to me, I expect I'll be a target if this is less explicit and die before the info comes out.  I'm Link, and I'll keep my role quiet, but Malf was prevented from acting last night.

I was also redirected to him, so there's a redirector not on his side.  I double checked to make sure my role succeeded in blocking him, and it did, so he ain't a lightning rod.

Thank you Malf, for explicitly outing me.  I'm not sure how you knew I was Link on day 1, but I would be curious to know.

So either town/indy redirector is out there, two scum factions, or Malf is town and just doing headscratching things.

May not have time to check in again til after night.