Training Camp 2021

Bobby816

10 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Maybe after 3rd week, we will get clear picture of which gets the most carries on regular basis, barring injury.

I hope passing offense is working because I see none of RB can carry the offense.

Yeah we don’t have a workhorse so the committee approach is the way to go and also it’s the most cost efficient. I would draft one every year honestly going forward and just develop a pipeline. 1 in, 1 out year to year. 

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Most of the time, not always, you'll find the best NFL QB don't have a lot of NFL talent at WR in college and vice versa for WR who succeed in the NFL

That is a great point I was thinking the same thing, Those USC QB's had so much talent around them in college, they just never improved.

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Yeah we don’t have a workhorse so the committee approach is the way to go and also it’s the most cost efficient. I would draft one every year honestly going forward and just develop a pipeline. 1 in, 1 out year to year. 

signing former UDFA or waived late rounders is also an option.

1 hour ago, rickyt31 said:

Looking over the Jets roster to see which rookie cards I should invest in this year. I got my eyes on some rare Moore & Wilson cards. Debating on a QW card. He could really explode. 

When in doubt, buy all.😁

54 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

When in doubt, buy all.😁

lol Not in the budget. It costs at least a couple of hundred to pick up a good Wilson card alone. If he starts out struggling but I like his potential, I'll jump on the price drop. I did that with Lamar Jackson a while back and turned a $88 card to $600. 

15 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

lol Not in the budget. It costs at least a couple of hundred to pick up a good Wilson card alone. If he starts out struggling but I like his potential, I'll jump on the price drop. I did that with Lamar Jackson a while back and turned a $88 card to $600. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234091546534?hash=item3680f187a6:g:qkoAAOSwky1g8VWQ

Season 9 Fainting GIF by Friends - Find & Share on GIPHY