NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

When the Lakers are in the playoffs (again) next year, I'll tell you I told you so.  And doesn't matter how bad (or good) the Lakers are, their pick is conveying to New Orleans.

LeBron is breaking down and so is AD. Who's carrying them? Slap head Caruso? 

Any deal involving Beal would have to include Andrew Wiggins to make the salaries match. Wiggins has two years, $65.2 million remaining on his contract. One team source did say the Warriors wouldn’t be quite willing to gut the roster to acquire Beal. If they could land Beal while keeping James Wiseman, it could be the best of both worlds for the Warriors — appease the desire to win now while retaining a future centerpiece. But Washington figures to want Wiseman.

Like how the hell do the Warriors think they're landing Beal without including Wiseman in the deal? 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

@CWood21 Harrell is reportedly going to opt in to his deal.

Told you. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Like how the hell do the Warriors think they're landing Beal without including Wiseman in the deal? 

Wishful thinking. To get Beal then obviously Wiseman is gone and I'm fine with that. 

Beal gets traded to the Warriors and Westbrook gets traded to the Lakers 😂.

On 7/22/2021 at 12:26 PM, NYRaider said:
On 7/22/2021 at 12:24 PM, CWood21 said:

Still more rings then your star...

That's cool man, your only argument. Lakers fans got nothing else to say your team sucks and will be absolutely horrible very, very soon.

22 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Ain’t that all you do? 🧐🤔

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Can we get just the best 16 teams in so we can see the bum Lakers vs bum Celtics in a march madness style tournament game? @Deadpulse @CWood21

Yup lol

• Like 1