Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@TL-TwoWinsAway  tagging in case you missed this

If you reply why I'm typing ignore this tag 

Yeah, I think I'm caught up with them. 

I've been locked onto Matts all day. I don't think it could be more obvious. If our goal as town is to vote out a scum, Matts is that target. There's no question.

My desire to stay away from the bcb/swoosh situation proved to be validated by tonight's vote. (Blind luck, of course.) Anyone who pushed themselves off of Matts should be looked at closely.

(Side note: Scoundrel changed his vote from swoosh to Matts before the tally was completed, yet his switch did not count. Why is that?)

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, I think I'm caught up with them. 

I've been locked onto Matts all day. I don't think it could be more obvious. If our goal as town is to vote out a scum, Matts is that target. There's no question.

My desire to stay away from the bcb/swoosh situation proved to be validated by tonight's vote. (Blind luck, of course.) Anyone who pushed themselves off of Matts should be looked at closely.

(Side note: Scoundrel changed his vote from swoosh to Matts before the tally was completed, yet his switch did not count. Why is that?)

My question is were you caught up with them last day phase 

My question is were you caught up with them last day phase 

Yep. Raves' dream left it between you and swoosh, and I had my doubts about either of you. Your dream left it between Orca and I, which also left me skeptical about your status as a dreamer.

I decided that, knowing Matts was scum, we could answer all of those questions by voting Matts and leaving you unprotected. If they night killed you, it would certainly be telling.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

If you're wondering about your first dream, it makes perfect sense: I'm green and Orca is blue. He flags as the "scum" for that dream. Both you and Orca are town. That also answers your second dream: Orca is blue, which makes Matts scum... as we know.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

My real question then is if you knew you were on a line with someone who was scum if you aren't  even if you were skeptical of me, why would you have zero questions for him and vote on command when he tagged you 

It's a fair question, but I explained my rationale: I know Matts is scum.

The battle at that time was between you and swoosh or you and Orca, based on that dream. I could answer all of those questions by voting Matts - who is obviously scum - and seeing if you survived the night. If you didn't survive the night, I'd conclude that Orca is scum. If you did, it would show that your dreams were scummy dreams.

Either way, instead of focusing my attention on questions that may not be answered, I pushed for a sure thing. And, sure enough, swoosh's alpha status settled everything: he and Orca were alpha, making sense of nearly all of those dream issues.

I gotta head to bed. One last thing:

I had a hard time relying on the dreams alone. There were some things that I just wasn't certain about, whereas I'm completely certain about Matts.

That hesitation was validated by swoosh's flip tonight. It was believed to be a clean 50/50 between bcb and swoosh, and we now know that that wasn't true at all: one could be alpha, the other town, and town would lose by voting for either.

My rationale on Matts has nothing to do with dreams and everything to do with the no kill last night. I know I'm town, and scum were punished for their inactivity. That makes Matts 100% scum.

Scoundrel didn't vote Matts in OT.