Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

TL has gone from knowing matts is scum to voting someone else. Icky 

Who said I don't still think Matts is scum? I've just watched how Nacho has manipulated every single recent vote, and every single one of them has hurt town in some way. I think he's far more a threat to town than Matts, and that's why he has my vote.

Feel free to vote me out. There are six participants left and it isn't over, which means there are more town than just me. If you're town, and you can't see how manipulative Nacho has been (to the clear detriment of town), and you vote me out, you deserve your fate.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Who said I don't still think Matts is scum? I've just watched how Nacho has manipulated every single recent vote, and every single one of them has hurt town in some way. I think he's far more a threat to town than Matts, and that's why he has my vote.

Feel free to vote me out. There are six participants left and it isn't over, which means there are more town than just me. If you're town, and you can't see how manipulative Nacho has been (to the clear detriment of town), and you vote me out, you deserve your fate.

Well what is your role 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

For better or worse you and nacho seem to be in lockstep and orca and Tl seem to be as well.  That could just be coincidences but how it's played out 

Yep. I went back and watched past voting trends. Scoundrel was another key factor in squire getting voted over Josh, something Nacho orchestrated.