Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, Tk3 said:

So your approach as town is just.. do nothing.. allow town to be voted every time, rely solely on night powers and correct town hits?

Town influenced deaths are often bad, but sometimes work (look at day 1 vote). Scum influenced deaths are almost always bad (look at each of their night hits)

The way to win the game is to maximize town influence in the eliminations, while using reads, vote trends, and night information to do so.

But suggesting town should be doing nothing in early votes, just because there is a high chance at failure is wildly negligent.. all you're doing there is allowing things to be dictated around you

What? How has that been my approach?

I've spent my entire time looking for suspicious trends and and behaviors. I've pointed out many. The fact that you yourself have called Nacho scummy, voted for him on D2, then switched your vote to align with his at the last second (with swoosh) shows how scummy you've been.

You're either 1) easily manipulated (which I don't think), or 2) scum (which I think).

14 minutes ago, Tk3 said:
2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Nacho--4-Orca, TL, Hokie , Pickle

Literally, my 4 biggest scum reads are all voting Nacho

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I guess ET if I can't have Pickle

but I feel like its Pickle

Those are my 5 POE, so if you feel stronger on someone, make a case and I will listen.

The way i see it, if ET did not read his role PM, he very well may have voted his scum mate without knowing.  Pickle was around fairly close to the end of D1, so I am not sure I can make the connection to him being scum with josh.   all working from a viewpoint of 1 scum group vs 2 smaller or some indy possibilities

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What? How has that been my approach?

I've spent my entire time looking for suspicious trends and and behaviors. I've pointed out many. The fact that you yourself have called Nacho scummy, voted for him on D2, then switched your vote to align with his at the last second (with swoosh) shows how scummy you've been.

You're either 1) easily manipulated (which I don't think), or 2) scum (which I think).

or 3) capable of re-evaluating my opinion based on continued playing of the game

I said Nacho was scummy as a snap reaction to his end of D1 decisions.. I thought about them more, I looked at his incentive structures, and decided that those incentives, frankly do not line up with what I would expect from him as scum. I then looked at how people tried to use him as an easy scapegoat, in order to avoid doing actual scum hunting during the day. I think looked at the people who continually are tunneling him, and gauging my level of trust of THOSE people.

That is the exact chronological calculus to how I went from "Nacho is scum" to "Nacho is probably town"

All you keep landing on is "Nacho tried to save Josh" - which I actually think is inaccurate, and just a bad fall out of choosing wrong D1, which is something you elected to not even try... and "Swoosh and TK saved Nacho" - which is failing to recognize that we are trying to play the game critically and game solve.. and what I saw in front of me was that Nacho felt like his was being railroaded, not that he was scum trying to save Josh

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

Anyone think that maybe Matts was the roleblocker?  It's probably the closest role I can think of that would relate to a "Wrangler".  Someone who rounds up someone and prevents them from moving.

i think he was likely vanilla.  

I think its pretty established, but this is how I would tier the ppl

Strong town vibes - Squire, Swoosh

Town leans - Nacho

neutral leans - Raves, Scoundrel, Dome, ET

Scum leans - TL, Orca

Strong scum vibes - Pickle, Hokie

My reasoning for prefering Pickle has everything to do with the fact that he has overall been very quiet/hiding, which is very un-pickle like.. and on D2 when he had a marginal level of heat, I feel like he imploded a little bit, to an extent that I am not used to seeing from him since his FJ days.

But.. I'll follow the leads of the ET train if that's where its headed. I don't want to split votes here when there's a pretty solid voting bloc that I am guessing is half "tunnel town" and half "scum cosplaying as tunnel town", on nacho

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

All you keep landing on is "Nacho tried to save Josh" - which I actually think is inaccurate, and just a bad fall out of choosing wrong D1, which is something you elected to not even try... and "Swoosh and TK saved Nacho" - which is failing to recognize that we are trying to play the game critically and game solve.. and what I saw in front of me was that Nacho felt like his was being railroaded, not that he was scum trying to save Josh

Wait... no. That was never my argument. Ever. It was actually the opposite: 1) Nacho is part of a different scum faction than Josh, or 2) scum were willing to sacrifice Josh to take the heat off of themselves and set themselves up for the rest of the game. Never did I argue that Nacho tried to save Josh.

- Nacho was the first to vote Josh. You immediately followed suit. No rationale, no explanation, no discussion. He votes Josh. You vote Josh. swoosh votes Josh - in the same manner - shortly after.

- Before the vote was final, Nacho jumped off of Josh for the sole purpose of removing himself for the rest of those that followed him there, changing the appearance of the final vote.

- While close to death, Josh changes his vote to Nacho and tries - unenthusiastically - to start a run against Nacho. Nacho wasn't even the second vote-getter at that time. Instead of trying to start a run against Raves, who was second with four votes against, Josh moves his vote from Raves and tries to start a train against Nacho, who only had one vote against at that time. That isn't a move to try and save himself: that's a move to try and shift attention away from Nacho on his way out.

That has been my argument. Nacho's actions, and yours and swoosh's to follow, have only been scummy after that point. squire is on that list as well.

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Town leans - Nacho

Scum leans - TL, Orca

My reasoning for prefering Pickle has everything to do with the fact that he has overall been very quiet/hiding, which is very un-pickle like.. and on D2 when he had a marginal level of heat, I feel like he imploded a little bit, to an extent that I am not used to seeing from him since his FJ days.

But.. I'll follow the leads of the ET train if that's where its headed. I don't want to split votes here when there's a pretty solid voting bloc that I am guessing is half "tunnel town" and half "scum cosplaying as tunnel town", on nacho

Why Matts over Nacho?

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Town leans - Nacho

Scum leans - TL, Orca

I think the biggest knock on Pickle is not being more critical and pushing of a vote. The activity hasn't been much of a tell in the last year. What I find odd is backing himself into a corner very early if scum. If he doesn't claim a top Dugger he is being lynched. On D2 thats not scum Pickle imo 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Get past page 23 would ya

Why you ignoring the 100 posts I've made on my argument against nacho? 

He has displayed at least a dozen scummy behavior markers and you just skip over it like their nothing 

Interesting 

49 minutes ago, Raves said:

What dumbbell exercises do you suggest for someone who sits at a desk all day for work? 

- Seated Arnold Press

- Tricep kick back (do both arms one set, alternate arms next set).

- Shrugs (might need some good weight for this).

- Russian twists for those washboard abs (you need more than this, abs are made in the kitchen)

I'm also a big proponent of corrective stretching to build a symmetrical upper body...so...

- Cat Cow

- Upward dog

- Downward dog

• Like 1