Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Doesn't this allow scum to control the narrative? Since they can communicate, all they have to do is target one town and force them to argue their... innocence?

Doesn't this allow scum to control the narrative?  Since they can communicate, all they have to do is target one argument against them and force them to argue that it's not scummy.

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Was worried that would leave Scoundrel or ET to drop the hammer, but that's not a big thing I guess, especially since I think ET is scum.

Going to give @Pickle Rick time to claim, but that absolutely needs to happen today. 

At this point it needs to happen. He is either what we all think sonitndoesnt matter or is getting lynched 

Just now, Raves said:

Doesn't this allow scum to control the narrative?  Since they can communicate, all they have to do is target one argument against them and force them to argue that it's not scummy.

... right? I think?

You call out scummy behavior and explore the rationale behind said behavior. Being voted against (on its own) isn't necessarily scummy behavior. Expecting that person to prove their innocence based on that alone seems flawed.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

... right? I think?

You call out scummy behavior and explore the rationale behind said behavior. Being voted against (on its own) isn't necessarily scummy behavior. Expecting that person to prove their innocence based on that alone seems flawed.

Expect when the person had scummy behavior and/or had something scummy happen with them that's never got explained, they need to explain it.  pickle isn't being pushed for no reason, there are legit questions about him, so he either needs to prove his innocence so we can focus on someone else that's also seeming scummy.  This is completely different from what I've seen in the past of pickles games.

Just now, Tk3 said:

the vote is 4-4-2-1 and its 7 to hammer. To my knowledge, nobody has hit 5 votes yet

why are we starting the "why hasn't scum jumped in and hammered yet?" narratives?

Is it 7 to hammer? I just thought we needed majority. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

the vote is 4-4-2-1 and its 7 to hammer. To my knowledge, nobody has hit 5 votes yet

why are we starting the "why hasn't scum jumped in and hammered yet?" narratives?

I thought he was at 5 when I made the comment.

22 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

it is now day 3.... with 12 alive it is now 7 to eliminate!  Day three will end at 4 PM East Fri.  Night will end at the latest 430 East Fri

I doubt the vote ends 6-6 anyways, so even if there is no hammer, 6 votes probably ends it in a couple of hours