Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I felt you were so, so scummy at one point. I felt horrible when you flipped town.

Yeah, I feel like you thought I was scum because of the Nacho/Matts vote. But it's important to remember when a town gets lynched, it's practically meaningless if the other person is also town. Your strongest read was Nacho being scum, so that's when you starting to suspect me (I think). 

I will say I absolutely hated the argument that you, Pickle, and Orca had on me that I was just following Nacho's vote. I was pushing ET/Pickle for the entirety of D2, only switching to Matts at the end because it was either Matts or Nacho. And both turned out to me town. 

And I was one of the main pushers of Josh at D1. Scum wouldn't ride scum so hard like that. If they're going to vote for one of their own, it's going to (typically) be when they think that person has no chance of being saved. 

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ironically I'd give MVP to Tk3 despite him not even winning.

squire12 would probably be my second choice.

Dome saved the game in the end but was also AWOL before then, and kinda all over the place in terms of early reads.

If you want to argue that I was TOWN'S MVP, I think you can make the argument (I think Raves, Squire, and Swoosh all can stake a claim also)

But I personally failed my wincon, and frankly probably made the wrong move in the ET vote

I should have voted out town at 5-2-1 and committed to working with scum

Just now, Tk3 said:

If you want to argue that I was TOWN'S MVP, I think you can make the argument (I think Raves, Squire, and Swoosh all can stake a claim also)

But I personally failed my wincon, and frankly probably made the wrong move in the ET vote

I should have voted out town at 5-2-1 and committed to working with scum

they would've just killed you anyway

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Yeah, I feel like you thought I was scum because of the Nacho/Matts vote. But it's important to remember when a town gets lynched, it's practically meaningless if the other person is also town. Your strongest read was Nacho being scum, so that's when you starting to suspect me (I think). 

I will say I absolutely hated the argument that you, Pickle, and Orca had on me that I was just following Nacho's vote. I was pushing ET/Pickle for the entirety of D2, only switching to Matts at the end because it was either Matts or Nacho. And both turned out to me town. 

And I was one of the main pushers of Josh at D1. Scum wouldn't ride scum so hard like that. If they're going to vote for one of their own, it's going to (typically) be when they think that person has no chance of being saved. 

I found the D2 votes very strange. I still sort of do. The timing of it all just felt rehearsed.

And, of course, scum wouldn't do that so early, but, to me, it just felt so clear.

Which is why I'm bad at this. And, oh yeah: sorry town.

20 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I do have to believe that the MVP of all of this was Dome being able to decipher both Raves (who he has a history of playing with) and I (who he doesn't) at the end.

I had a hard time believing that Pickle would just sacrifice himself at the end, and I made the only case I could come up with to justify it. Not only did Dome hear me out, he also gave Raves a thorough chance to explain himself, and ultimately pulled the trigger on making the right call. His read there was the reason we pulled it off. (At one point, Raves voted Dome... and I was close to following. Had Pickle jumped in and voted Dome there, scum would've won.)

Great job Dome.

(I thought that squire read thing was actually quite funny, as confusing as it was. I'm pretty sure I said, loudly, "whaaaaat" in my living room.)

Although I voted Dome, I was never actually going to stay on him.  I was just trying to get a reaction out of either you or Pickle to get clarification.  Unless 2 people voted Dome before I was able to unvote he was never going to reach 3 votes.

16 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I have nothing against squire, but he rode me for 50+ pages, making (what I felt were) pointless arguments and appeared to be wasting time to waste time. I didn't think that was productive town-on-town stuff at all.

Tk3 was fantastic. I should've noticed that something was off when he kept pushing for me to vote Orca and ignore Pickle at the end. Ultimately, he went for the win with Pickle, but Pickle's goals are beyond our understanding.

your reasoning that Nacho was scum was discounted by a fair number of players.  his Vote switch off josh was a town thing

Josh voting for nacho end of day1 was exactly what he Josh wanted, the "supposedly distancing vote onto a teammate and you ran with that for D2.

Scum nacho, TK3 and swoosh all voted together in unison....which very rarely happens until end game when scum need to likely as info is obtained.   Yet you followed josh vote to "no vote" on D1.  I was using your rational for Nacho/Tk3/swoosh being scum on you with the added element that Josh had actually flipped as scum when the other 3 were still unknown alignments

I'll defend my push on you as a good thing to do.   You may not have liked it, but it was not a bad play.  But hey, you even voted me out, so you can take that as consolation

Edited by squire12

Just now, Raves said:

Although I voted Dome, I was never actually going to stay on him.  I was just trying to get a reaction out of either you or Pickle to get clarification.  Unless 2 people voted Dome before I was able to unvote he was never going to reach 3 votes.

Well, I was really close to voting him too, feeling that you voting him is something scum wouldn't have done. If Pickle was lurking, that could've got messy.

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

True but he lynched all 3 scum i think and blocked a hit. Overall weight id say he played the best of town. Then Swoosh, but he got got early 

Excuse me? I lynched all 3 scum and names like 6 people who were not Beth.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

your reasoning that Nacho was scum was discounted by a fair number of players.  his Vote switch off josh was a town thing

Josh voting for nacho end of day1 was exactly what he Josh wanted, the "supposedly distancing vote onto a teammate and you ran with that for D2.

Scum nacho, TK3 and swoosh all voted together in unison....which very rarely happens until end game when scum need to likely as info is obtained.   Yet you followed josh vote to "no vote" on D1.  I was using your rational for Nacho/Tk3/swoosh being scum on you with the added element that Josh had actually flipped as scum when the other 3 were still unknown alignment.

I mean, a few players seemed to understand my views on Nacho, claimed he appeared scummy and even voted him on D2.

I never voted Josh D1.

I just found it interesting how you'd accuse me of being unwilling to articulate my points, and then would go off and find 10+ long posts of my articulation. You did this a handful of times.