candyman93

WHO WINS?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WINS?

• Brownies
    • Urbans Team
    • Horny

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah I’m good with JOK on the bench till week 1. Just wish he would have started out on the first team and not had to play against irrelevant 4th stringers. 

Yeah I’m not sure what the point was there.  I think we all know he’s better than guys who will be bagging groceries in a month.

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, he looked a step slow out there last night…

I Mean he looked very good against the 3rd string, even then it’s still a different speed than college, he missed the first bit of camp and just started doing actual team drills this past week, him getting game reps isn’t the worst thing, especially if we plan on counting on him for taking significant snaps

1 minute ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I Mean he looked very good against the 3rd string, even then it’s still a different speed than college, he missed the first bit of camp and just started doing actual team drills this past week, him getting game reps isn’t the worst thing, especially if we plan on counting on him for taking significant snaps

I want him getting reps, just in a more controlled environment.

They’ll have joint practices this week and another couple weeks of practice time to prepare.

I’d rather he be healthy and have his battery well charged week one while being perhaps half a step slow than expect him to battle through a 20+ game schedule.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I get his point.

Playing the Jags in preseason is a *little* different than playing at Arrowhead Stadium week 1.

For sure, but it’s a risk reward issue with injuries.

I’ll take my chances with a healthy team.

I mean, we had our best season in decades last year with no preseason at all.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I get his point.

Playing the Jags in preseason is a *little* different than playing at Arrowhead Stadium week 1.

Yes this is what I’m saying, he needs to get as much experience as close to game experience as he can, joint practices and trading camp reps are not equal to real game like experiences

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He better not replace bitonio. Don’t mess with the oline as long as they play great. 

im just saying, when he said down the line. Dunn could make take over for Teller next year or Bit 2yrs from now

• Like 1

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

im just saying, when he said down the line. Dunn could make take over for Teller next year or Bit 2yrs from now

My thoughts too. This is just a guess, but when it comes to giving big deals out, I think they will put more focus on the cornerstone positions (ward at cb) over giving a guy like Teller almost 20 mil per year. I could see a tag for him next year then let him walk for Dunn or Hudson. We can create a great oline depth pipeline with our drafts and Callahan coaching. 

• Like 1