candyman93

WHO WINS?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WINS?

• Brownies
    • Urbans Team
    • Horny

1 hour ago, nugpimpen said:

My thoughts too. This is just a guess, but when it comes to giving big deals out, I think they will put more focus on the cornerstone positions (ward at cb) over giving a guy like Teller almost 20 mil per year. I could see a tag for him next year then let him walk for Dunn or Hudson. We can create a great oline depth pipeline with our drafts and Callahan coaching. 

I dont see a tag for him actually. I dont know if they want to give Teller $17m next year.

I cant remember who said it but I agree. You only give out 3 big contracts at a time for the OL. Right now the Browns have 3 in Bit, JCT, and Conk. Would you be willing to replace Bit or JCT with Teller? I might actually be willing to move on From JCT because playing b/w two all-pro guards like that would just make their life easier. I thought I read that Dunn could play some center too but Idk about that. 

I just know 3yrs from now Wills will be one of those high money guys, Just curious who the other 2 will be. I think by then Bit and JCT will be gone. Conklin might me. 3yrs from now Tell er and Conk will both be 29/30, so they will be in their prime still for OL. I wouldnt mind that because that gives us the most dominate right side in the league and a franchise LT. All we need to do is find that LG and C. I think Dunn and Hudson could be that LG. Hell, Hudson could be the LG and Dunn the C

32 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Looks like we didn't completely dodge the injury bullet. TE Carlson rumored to be done for 2021.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2021/08/mack-wilson-and-stephen-carlson-awaiting-mri-results-some-injured-browns-due-back-tuesday.html

4th string TE who was going to be potentially cut. Might be best for him. He can be IR'd. Still be with the team and if  they move on from Njoku next offseason, he can step into that TE3 spot

9 hours ago, bruceb said:

JOK doesn't pursue...he stalks.

Cannot wait  to see him play against BAL.

Late to the party and just watched the game. Things I've noticed:

-The Browns might finally have somebody who can spy Lamar Jackson and make sure he doesn't scramble for 25 yards when the play breaks down. Love it.

-Also likes what Lecounte brought at S. He flashed a bunch. Given the health of Delpit/Harrison I love having a competent S option behind them.

-Felton was a huge surprise. He seemed a lot more week 1 ready than I thought. I hope we are able to actually mix him in with the runs like Percy Harvin and not strictly make him a WR.

-This WR room is stacked, which is weird considering the Browns rarely ever have more than 3 WRs out there at a time. There might be some hard cuts at that position. Landry, Odell, Higgins, DPJ, Hodge, Felton, Schwartz, Switzer, Natson and Davis. Sheeesh. I remember that Davis guy flashing last year in preseason as well, hope he gets his chance to make the roster.

-DErnest Johnson could easily be a RB2 on the vast majority of NFL teams. Hell, he could probably be a RB1 on a desperate team. I'm sure he will be a nice trade target for teams at the deadline for a team getting hit with injuries (Rams).

-We have the biggest cluster*** of LBs ever. I forgot Phillips was even on the team before I saw him. But Phillips, Taki, Wilson, Smith, JOK, Walker, ECT there is a bunch of sorting out to do there. 

-That CB we have with the dreads will not make the team. Because holy crap he got abused.

- Our DL depth is insane. 

- That Jimmy RB/FB dude might get Jano cut for $$ savings when we start having out more deals to Ward, Baker, ect

Edited by AkronsWitness

5 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Late to the party and just watched the game. Things I've noticed:

-The Browns might finally have somebody who can spy Lamar Jackson and make sure he doesn't scramble for 25 yards when the play breaks down. Love it.

Yeah, he’s exciting. Watching him close on a ball carrier makes the jeans tight.

-Also likes what Lecounte brought at S. He flashed a bunch. Given the health of Delpit/Harrison I love having a competent S option behind them.

For sure, but it was week 1 of the preseason.  Let’s not get too carried away here.  I’m intrigued though.

-Felton was a huge surprise. He seemed a lot more week 1 ready than I thought. I hope we are able to actually mix him in with the runs like Percy Harvin and not strictly make him a WR.

I don’t want to overstate it too much, but ya gotta wonder if he’s Jarvis’s eventual replacement.

-This WR room is stacked, which is weird considering the Browns rarely ever have more than 3 WRs out there at a time. There might be some hard cuts at that position. Landry, Odell, Higgins, DPJ, Hodge, Felton, Schwartz, Switzer, Natson and Davis. Sheeesh. I remember that Davis guy flashing last year in preseason as well, hope he gets his chance to make the roster.

Yeah, we’re almost gonna have to keep 7 just to avoid cutting a really talented dude.

-DErnest Johnson could easily be a RB2 on the vast majority of NFL teams. Hell, he could probably be a RB1 on a desperate team. I'm sure he will be a nice trade target for teams at the deadline for a team getting hit with injuries (Rams).

He consistently does his thing and is good on special teams coverage units too as I understand it.

-We have the biggest cluster*** of LBs ever. I forgot Phillips was even on the team before I saw him. But Phillips, Taki, Wilson, Smith, JOK, Walker, ECT there is a bunch of sorting out to do there. 

There’s a lot of dudes. I won’t lose sleep over cutting any of the bottom half of them.

-That CB we have with the dreads will not make the team. Because holy crap he got abused.

And did so last year.  Put that poor man out of his misery and cut him already.

- Our DL depth is insane. 

Eh, DT looks better than expected, DE is questionable.

- That Jimmy RB/FB dude might get Jano cut for $$ savings when we start having out more deals to Ward, Baker, ect

He played well.