How to spark our offence?

hornbybrown

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

I wouldve liked to trade for Dontrelle Inman

and honestly I'm down to trade for Martravius he'd got a bad attitude but if we're going to deal with Kenny Britt I'd rather get a more talented, younger, cheaper player if we have to deal with a headache 

Good Christ no, if he's not happy there he's likely to punch Kizer in the face in the huddle.

IMO we need to get back to basics.....and Hue should be protecting his young QB.....like Fox in Chicago.....turbisky is 2-1 as a starter...and he's thrown a TOTAL of 48 pass attempts in those THREE games.....which is one more pass then Kizer threw in the INDY GAME ALONE!!!!!

No one can sit there with a straight face and tell me that the bears are more talented then we are.....yet they have twice the wins then we've had all of last year plus this year....

We should be leaning on the defense and playing a complimentary style of offense. We should be running the ball MORE..CONSISTENTLY.....I know LetsGo mentioned our poor carries per average last week...but in the same token....last week was the first time we ran the ball 20+ times in a game...AND its the only game we werent behind when the 4th quarter came to a close. 

Hue took it on the Chin, last year....and looks like he came out this year with "What he envisioned" this offense to be....instead of taking a look at the talent we had, and crafting an offense around that...We should be running the ball 30 times a game...with the investment in the Oline and some solid backs (IMO....Crow has looked better the last two seasons), we have two TE's that can catch and seem to be able to get open....we have a RB who can run and is one of the top 3 out of the backfield in the NFL....install a power running game, the front office has provided the pieces for that....and build a passing game "Inside-Out"....giving your young QB's (Kizer, Kessler and Hogan ALL have not started/NOR played 16 games in the NFL yet) easier throws to your TE's and running backs...this offense SOUND's tailor made for a young inexperienced QB's...having a Rookie QB..that started 14 games in a college spread offense....and ask him to throw the ball 49 times...to what we have at Wr...AND give him NO semblance of a running game....WHILE the offensive line is still Jelling..that was doomed from the get go......

It hurts me to my heart that Hue did'nt see that coming......everyone else could.......it also hurt me that he took 7 weeks to figure this out.....I though he would have figured it out after the colts game at the latest....

Run the Ball....Protect the young QB.....Stop with all the shifting, we dont need shifting, until we get the basics down pact. Get SERIOUS on discipline, this team has no shot with the amount of penalties and Coach up your special teams coach....ST should be an asset...not a liability....

Protect THE YOUNG QB's and STOP PUTTING EVERYTHING ON THE DEFENSE.....

Hue I believe in you, and your abilities....but you gotta settle in and do your thing.....

When it came to making an old sweet song on offense....I expected more

Ray-Charles.png

And less of this

bz-panel-12-02-11.jpg

11 hours ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

I'm losing faith in Hue.  I thought the play calling would be great and QB development would be there as well.  I haven't seen either of those during his tenure.  I heard from a dear friend of mine that the Browns passed on Carson Wentz.  Did you guys know that?

I can’t lie I don’t like the way he’s handled some things either. 

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I get it, but he's also a big part of our passing game as he's one of only a few guys capable of both running and catching a football at the same time.

He can't play every snap.

True, but why are his snaps so low? Every week he's setting new lows in snap percentage. Same as Njoku. Our only legit weapons.

It's a rhetorical question, as it can't be explained without first donning a tin foil hat.

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

True, but why are his snaps so low? Every week he's setting new lows in snap percentage. Same as Njoku. Our only legit weapons.

It's a rhetorical question, as it can't be explained without first donning a tin foil hat.

You blaming the TE, WR and RB coaches huh?

I think Hue should take at least SOME of the blame, no?

Archived